Community Supporters Page Missing?

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Weird question ....but I am weird, so .......

There used to be a Community Supporters Page that had searchable features, and also neat little things like showing the most recent people to join, etc. Was it removed? It was in an odd location (I think it was under community) and I don't seem to be able to find it.

EDIT- I was able to cut through my brain fog and use google to locate the page here-

But I still don't see the link to it?

Last edited:

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Interesting. What the heck are Solutions? Since only three users have them, I am guessing it's a discontinued/unavailable feature?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Interesting. What the heck are Solutions? Since only three users have them, I am guessing it's a discontinued/unavailable feature?

I think those are related to the "Question" threads, in which people may up- and down-vote solutions, and one is chosen as the answer/solution to the question. These still exist, they just aren't used much.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
So back to the main topic, the page itself isn't gone (I put the link in the OP after locating it), but I'm pretty sure all the actual links to it are gone. It used to located under the "Community" pull down.

Remove ads