D&D General Companion to D&D Survivor: Gem Dragons

RoughCoronet0

Dragon Lover
I like the gem dragons, but this group is probably the one that I have taken the most creative liberty with. I have the core five gem dragons that I have tweaked. I’ve also added new Gem dragons such as Opal, Rose Quartz, and Lapis Lazuli, and have reworked Jade, Pearl, Obsidian, and Moonstone Dragons to better fit my world.

I like the gem dragons, but this group is probably the one that I have taken the most creative liberty with. I have the core five gem dragons that I have tweaked. I’ve also added new Gem dragons such as Opal, Rose Quartz, and Lapis Lazuli, and have reworked Jade, Pearl, Obsidian, and Moonstone Dragons to better fit my world.
You probably will like the Gem Dragons from Endless Realms' Creature Compendium for 5e then. :)

Amber, Amethyst*, Citrine, Emerald*, Opal, Rose Quartz, Ruby, Sapphire* and Topaz*.
* These dragons differ from their D&D counterparts.

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
I know nothing about gem dragons. I hardly ever get to use the standard dragons in my games, so no space for the weirdos.
This tbh, with a 😥 face...

I mean for a game that's called Dungeons & Dragons, if I was to measure by hours spent engaging with both concepts, it's like Dungeons 99.99% and Dragons .01%

Maybe I need to write an adventure that's almost entire dragons (including drakes, kobolds, and a bunch of other dragon folk. And all the PCs have to be Dragonborn!).

Where would I find that if you don’t mind me asking? I have a lot of dragon material but I can always use more (and more monsters in general to be honest).
DriveThruRPG Here is the the Drive Thru RPG link for Endless Realms' Creature Compendium for 5e. It was funded on Kickstarter about a year ago. I first grew interested in this book when I saw it's artwork on DeviantArt. When it appeared on Kickstarter for 5e, I decided to back it. :)

Here's the link for the Endless Realms setting: Business

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Opal was an immortal in BECMI.

Remove ads