Company of the Bitter Blade - beginnings

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
"Then tomorrow it is and it looks like I will need my room back. If any of you want to join me in the room you may, as I am not using the bed and sleep on the floor, there is plenty of space. I think tomorrow I will go hunt down some some druidic healing salves and see if we can possibly combine our money together to purchase some."

(OOC: What versions of druidic healing are avaiable and how do they compare to potions of healings, or wands of healing and how many are avaiable?)

(OOC: Not a problem with the moving, we have all been there and it is oh so much fun.)

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
Elocin said:
(OOC: What versions of druidic healing are avaiable and how do they compare to potions of healings, or wands of healing and how many are avaiable?)

"Do I understand correctly that magic generally is less predictable in the Mournland, or is there an effect specific to healing? I would think that the reason goodberries are reliable is that the magic can be placed on them outside the mists, and then simply carried within. Tok, do you plan on making some goodberries when you scribe your scroll? And if so, would you mind if I observed? I have never had the opportunity to examine Druidic magic."

Last edited:

GPEKO

First Post
Magnus will spend the following day in the inn, telling glorious stories of the war and preaching Dol Dorn's doctrine. That is if anybody is willing to listen to him.

OOC: no problem take your time, moving can be a lot of work ...

Patlin

Explorer
Anvuss watches curiously as Tok lays out his inks, parchment and parephenalia. While some might find him distracting, he does have some virtues as an observer... he stands very still, and he does not speak unless spoken to. Unless someone suggests to Anvuss that a guard is necessary (in which case he will watch over his friends and guard their sleep) Anvuss will spend any time in which Tok is not creating down in the common room. By preference, he will listen to Magnus's stories, but if the Cleric retires he will sit contentedly, observing the behavior of other patrons and quietly listening.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Tok turns to the group and says "Does anyone have any suggestions of spells I should scribe for our preparation? I will try and create some Goodberry magic at the very least. Anvuss, if you would like to observe and even assist me in small ways, you are more than welcome."

After his companion's answers, Tok gathers together his things, and checks in to a room to begin his work, thinking to himself It'll be nice to have an apprentice...now to become a master so I have something to teach.

OOC: Depending on DM ruling, I will make a a scroll with as many Goodberry (and any other suggested) spells as possible, up to 1000 gp market price total the first 8 hours, and then he will get some rest.

Patlin

Explorer
ShaggySpellsword said:
Tok turns to the group and says "Does anyone have any suggestions of spells I should scribe for our preparation? I will try and create some Goodberry magic at the very least. Anvuss, if you would like to observe and even assist me in small ways, you are more than welcome."

"From what you have told me before, low level scrolls usually do not hold much power, and so the more subtle ones are often the most effective. Goodberry, Cure Light Wounds, Entangle, Enlarge Person, Faerie Fire, Bless Weapon and Obscuring Mist could all be usefull, and do not provide an enemy with the opportunity to negate them by overcoming the scrolls minimal power."

ooc: Hope Sidekick is OK. Starting to think his PC exploded during the move...

ooc2: Note if you do make any scrolls of enlarge person, Anvuss is not a valid target for the spell. Carefull not to waste it!

Last edited:

Remove ads