Company of the Morning Sun OOC

Zurai

First Post
Yeah, assume you have full access to basic merchants with plain gear. Magical stuff is harder to come by but I'm not gonna make a huge deal out of that, either, given the nature of the game.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Zurai said:
Alright, now for the final character review and we can get underway.

industrygothica:
Initiative should be +3 and Perception should be +9/19 active/passive (Warlord and Elf bonuses).
Basic Melee Attack should be +2/1d4-1, I think. I believe negative modifiers still count. Not that it really matters for a wizard...

Looks good otherwise.

I'll get the IC post up shortly.

She's fixed and ready.

Zurai

First Post
Alright, I'm seeing 3 votes for goblins and 1 for goblin-or-kobold, so I'm gonna assume you're going after the goblins at the North Pass. And so the Heroes set out...

Zurai

First Post
Sorry for the delay... I'm using MapTools for the first time to build the maps for this campaign, and the learning curve was pretty steep there for a bit, but I think I have a handle on it now. Should have the first encounter up shortly.

BTW, if you want custom art on your map token, go ahead and link it here and I'll tokenize it. Otherwise you'll get text most likely.

Jemal

Adventurer
Could I use this as my icon? Or would you prefer faces/people

Attachments

• redfist2.gif
    redfist2.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 154

Jemal

Adventurer
Strange.. I don't actually have the pic I use for my avatar anymore, and this one looks.. not quite so good. :(

Anyways, looks like we've allready finished the first PC's turns and are onto the wolves. Looking forward to seeing what happens. :D

Remove ads