• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Complete Divine: Buying?

Complete Divine: Getting?

• Yes

Votes: 213 58.2%
  • No

Votes: 89 24.3%
  • Don't know yet

Votes: 64 17.5%

Olive

Explorer
megamania said:
I wonder which is next? Complete Nature or Silence?

Complete Arcane is later this year.

I liked CW better, but there is some cool stuff in here, and I don't expect to use everything in a book. I would have liked some new ideas for PrCs tho, as the high level of recylce was disappointing (esp. after some of the really cool ideas in CW). So, maybe a 3.5 out of 5, where as CW was a 4.

Pants

First Post
Nope. I don't like what I've heard about it and I really need to save up my money for more 'essential' purchases, not all of which are D&D related.

Ryltar

First Post
Ordered it, it should arrive on Thursday. But that's rather due to an uncontrollable urge to collect THEM ALL, not because I will play a cleric in the near future ;).

Li Shenron

Legend
I was planning on buying it, but after reading these posts I am very undecided. Complete Warrior was quite bad IMHO, and luckily I could borrow it for a while so that I chose not to purchase it; I was expecting much better from Complete Divine, but someone talking about a "downhill" in the series is scaring me :p . Then I suppose I must do as usual... wait for a friend to buy it first and borrow to take a look, but the friends don't seem to want CD since they all were upset by CW :(

theinsomniac

First Post
Gort said:
I would, if the damned thing would show up in the UK...
Gort it is available in the UK, I got it here last week, I think that there is less that I'll use in here than I did in the Complete Warrior in my campaign but more usage than I'm getting from some books such as the Tome of Vile Darkness, Exalted Deeds, Savage Species etc

:lol:

Elrik_DarkFury

First Post
I wont buy it.
Anything related with clerics and their trade sucks.
I am really looking forward to take a look at complete Arcane though. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads