• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Complete divine incarnation

Calim

First Post
probably has gone on before but i am trying to find the spell incarnation that is tied to the staff of incarnation in complete divine page 105

also kinda wondering which book had the half golem in it but not as bad as the first part

thanks in advance

brehobit

Explorer
Calim said:
probably has gone on before but i am trying to find the spell incarnation that is tied to the staff of incarnation in complete divine page 105
Well no help, but I've been wondering the same thing....

CM

Adventurer
I don't have my CD at the moment, but I do know that half-golems are in monster manual 2. Just finished turning "the Keeper" in the dungeons of the steading of the hill giant chief into one. One tough customer. :)

Scharlata

First Post
Hi!

Calim said:
Not to be found! It just wasn't introduced retroactively by WotC due to an erratum. Further, it wasn't deleted, either, just like the spell Embrace the Wild [Dru/Ran] from the same book.

Calim said:
also kinda wondering which book had the half golem in it but not as bad as the first part

As my fore-posters wrote: MM 2, page 209, templates as appendix (in the 3.0 order). Let me remind you that you can find other half-golems in WotC's Web Enhancement "More Half-Golems!".

Enjoy!

cantrip

Explorer
IIRC incarnation was supposed to be the new name for the aspect of the deity spells, which then were renamed to.. visage of the deity?

ThoughtfulOwl

First Post
Incarnation -> Visage of the deity

(and likewise, spirit bear and spirit wolf in the staff of hunting spirits are named phantom wolf and phantom bear in the spell chapter)

It's likely a cross-reference error; they changed the names in one chapter but forgot to correct the other chapter.

Remove ads