Complete Dungeon Index (#1 through 2/2/2006) - UPDATED

grodog

Hero
Hi Jay---

Two things:

1. I need help in the thread at http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=153027: someone has suggested that a RttToEE-related adventure was published in Dungeon, but I'm blanking on it completely. Any thoughts?

2. The post above I mentioned turned out to be non-Greyhawk; see the first post in the section at http://www.greyhawkonline.com/grodog/gh_dungeon_adventures.html#general (basically the adventure is called "Kuroth's Treasure" but it has nothing to do with GH, alas).

Emirikol

Adventurer
Wow, "Kuroth's Treasure" eh? I'm not familiar with the magazine that it was printed in and do not have a copy.

As for a TOEE related Dungeon, Erik Mona is really the best man to talk to over on the Paizo boards. I do not recall anything linked except perhaps that adventure with the werewolves.
jh
Update to the index pending a break in the season

Erik Mona

Adventurer
I can't recall a ToEE tie-in adventure in Dungeon. We certainly haven't published anything along those lines since I took the helm around issue #104 or so. Dragon, on the other hand, published a poster map of Hommlet concurrent to the release of "Return to the Temple," and Monte Cook also wrote an article about elemental evil around the same time (very possibly in the same issue). It's possible that the original poster was thinking of this Dragon material.

Oh, and the newest Dragon has a long demonomicon article about Zuggtmoy that would no doubt be useful to anyone running either version of the ToEE.

--Erik Mona
Editor-in-Chief
Dragon & Dungeon

wedgeski

Adventurer
Jay, thank-you! This thread is the culmination of an up-until-now fruitless search. I have a request: would it be possible to add Appendixes to the back of the document which index the adventures by system, level, issue #, etc.?

Edit: In fact I'd be happy to do that for you tomorrow night as my game was just cancelled. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads