• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Complete Pathfinder SRD in MS Word Format

Skrittiblak

First Post
I have just uploaded Complete Pathfinder SRD in MS Word Format to the downloads area.

Hi fellow gamers,

I don't know if anyone else will find this useful, but since I spent a fair bit of time putting it together I thought I'd share it on the interwebs.

This is the complete PHB SRD for Pathfinder, in Word Doc format. Also available on my box.com account: https://app.box.com/s/91580lqaas6z4hhja7o5

Why you ask? Before you think what you're going to think, not its not for printing, or in any way a replacement of the real deal. No more than the hyperlink SRD on the Paizo website is.

Actually, I've put this together for my fellow creators. A few times now I've embarked on the project of building a d20-system ruleset from scratch. The first time was based on d20 Modern and Future and was the Elysium Nebula campaign setting - a fun epic science fantasy setting with lasguns and energy swords. More recently I wanted to build a more structured class-based Superheroes RPG, something closer to Pathfinder than Mutants & Masterminds is.

So why is this useful? Well, if you are writing a ruleset and you are using pieces of the SRD, copying/pasting piecemeal from the various web sources is a pain. Plus, if you do it that way, you soon start to forget what elements were SRD and what were not. So, this is a starting point for those of you that want to make use of it. Just the SRD, nothing else, formatted and collected, in a single giant and editable file.

I hope someone out there finds it valuable.

Cheers,

-Skritti

Read more: http://www.enworld.org/forum/newreply.php?p=6330937&noquote=1#ixzz370bIv0RC

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

Remove ads