• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Conan CCG

fred_jaboobi

First Post
I have seen a price drop in the core set of Conan CCG cards. I am wondering if they are worth getting or if the price drop is because of lack of interest in the game. Should avoid getting into this CCG? Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

InzeladunMaster

First Post
From what I understand, most people are collecting them for the artwork, not to play the game. I seem to recall some negative reviews of the game, but nothing specific. I don't have any of the cards, so I don't know personally. If you ask on the www.conan.com forums (the official Conan site), you might get a more knowledgeable answer.

They have a section called "Conan in RPGs, Gaming & Toys" but most of the threads are devoted to PC games, not roleplaying games or ccg, but there are a few of those. At any rate, you should be able to get a good, solid answer from them.

Remove ads