• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Congrats to Monsieur Kulp/Piratecat

JeffB

Legend
OSM2 (which won't be called that) will be a stand-alone pdf. Diaglo has commissioned it, which means it'll effectively be for OD&D

Awesome (though will there be a print version? through Lulu, perhaps?). I kind of thought you were kidding re: the OD&D bit. And the 4E appendix will be great too if that happens. Then I can use it with either of my fave systems.

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO :D

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Hey, thanks! After a rough winter I'm back in good form. I'm looking forward to this a whole lot.

In addition, our very own Diaglo has convinced me that there needs to be an Of Sound Mind 2. I'm expecting that to be done around GenCon.

Congratulations!

And, by the way, this is me, right here, RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW, nominating myself for a spot in your OSM2 test-group at GenCon 2010. Right here. Waiting. Wanting. :)

That is great news!

I run Kingmaker next, and after that it will be the Serpent's Skull for sure! Indiana Jones / Forbidden Jungle City is so right up my alley. I never did run Of Sound Mind, but I]ve heard great things about it -- so I am looking forward to your work!

Ken

Tortoise

First Post
In addition, our very own Diaglo has convinced me that there needs to be an Of Sound Mind 2. I'm expecting that to be done around GenCon.

Awesome! And please put some conversion notes up somewhere to convert OSM #1 to 4e (even though it wouldn't be that hard to do, it's just nicer to have the original author's take on things).

Jack99

Adventurer
The real congratulations seem to have to go to diaglo for finally getting his wish fulfilled. ;)
Yes, many grats to the old man.
I run Kingmaker next, and after that it will be the Serpent's Skull for sure! Indiana Jones / Forbidden Jungle City is so right up my alley. I never did run Of Sound Mind, but I]ve heard great things about it -- so I am looking forward to your work!

Ken
I have to ask. Kingmaker is the next AP (after Council of Thieves), the one that is supposed to be more sandboxy? And then after that comes the Indiana Jones/Jungle-AP where Piratecat has contributed? Its a bit embarrassing to ask, since I am a subscriber, but I must profess that I do not read their website/boards.

Remove ads