• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Conjurer's Chess

Tashalar

First Post
I've posted over in the 3rd edition rules forum - asking for advice on how to build a character for an ongoing Conjurer's Chess tourney. I did get some advice - but I'd also like to get some more people interested in the tourney. http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?p=4293978#post4293978

The DM is doing an awesome job - check out the venues and the rules thread and check the first post of the thread above.

If you've got some more advice for me, please do post in the first thread I linked to. If you want to join or have further rules questions, you can also follow the links above, have a look and then post your questions in the discussion thread

It's hell of a lot of fun! :)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Talshalar, this particular forum is for playing Play by Post games. It's only for in-character interaction. This particular thread of yours would be better suited for the Talking the Talk forum, which is for out of character discussion.

Tashalar

First Post
Yes. You are right and I was blind.

I'll put a post up there - unless a mod could move this thread to the tavern?

I'll wait until tomorrow before putting up another post.

Remove ads