Conlans Art Thread

Conlon just wanted to drop by and say I like your art. In particular, although it may seem a bit strange, I like the fact that the characters are dirty. Given the subject matter, that pleases my eye greatly.

joe b.

Conlan

First Post
ThorneMD said:
Hey man. Nice work. I don't know if you're accepting requests, but I'll throw one in just as a hopeful.

Guinevere Moonshadow: Wood Elf Urban Ranger

Guinevere stands at a little over 5 feet and weighs around 100 pounds. She wears her coppery-red hair long and curly, and her green eyes seem to suck you into her very soul, while her light coppery skin shows no imperfections. Wearing simple clothes and a beautiful necklace, Guinevere is often seen as an innocent, but given the right moment; this “innocent little girl” can kill just as well as any other. On her hips she wears two blades: a curved version of the favored blade of her people and the exotic kukri dagger. She also wears a simple chain shirt.

Sturdy Black Leather Boots
Forest Green Leather Skirt
MW Potion Belt
White Shirt
Dark Blue Leather Gloves with a small inprint of Holy Symbol on right hand.
Brown/Forest Green Cloak with a hood
Simple Mithral Necklace with Inset Jade

She wields a Curved Longsword and a Kukri, has three pouches hanging off her belt, and holds her gear in a sack.

Holy Symbol: Red knight chess piece with stars for eyes

If this seems like something you'd like to do, then it would be great.

Thorne here is a sketch of Guinevere that I drew up tonight, let me know what you want kept and changed on it.

Attachments

• Guinevere Moonshadow.jpg
    Guinevere Moonshadow.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 92

Lalato

Adventurer
I really like that one, Conlan. It definitely shows a character and not just a portrait. I especially like the hair. :)

--sam

ThorneMD

First Post
Conlan you impress me yet again. Guinevere looks amazing. Can't wait to see the final version of it. Thanks again for using your time to benefit me.

Remove ads