• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Conlans Art Thread

Nellisir

Hero
Conlan said:
Thanks for the compliments guys, I dont think I realized how long that one was going to take me. Anyways I think going to take a hiatus from this forum for a bit after I finish all the requests I already have here. I also post on another forum, and have had some requests and some offers for commision work, so after I finish here I'm going to move over there for a while so I dont get buried, I'll be back though.

Dude, you're doing a really great thing for nothing but happy feelings. The only way I'd complain is if you actually came to my house on your hiatus and smashed my computer.

Although given the troubles we've had with it, that might actually be OK.

Conlan

First Post
Thanks for the compliments Hrothgar, I definately enjoyed drawing them, again sorry about how long it took, being mostly unporfessionally trained I'm kind of have to find my own way things as far as technique and process wise.

Frukathka said:
It lloks good so far. As far as changes: I'd like to see her have just a bit of a larger bust, not too big though. Her right hand needs to be finished. That is pretty much it.

If it isn't too much trouble though I'd like a different pose. Either her streched out against an adobe wall or perched atop a dark brown horse, whichever is fine by me. I'd be ecstatic if you did both.

Fruk when you say streched out agianst a wall, do you mean like flat against like she sneaking along the side or something?

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Conlan said:
Fruk when you say streched out agianst a wall, do you mean like flat against like she sneaking along the side or something?
Sneaking along the side is what I had in mind.

EDIT: Or just a simple pose, like just hanging out. One leg half sticking out (preferrably her right leg), with her foot against the wall behind her.

Last edited:

Felix

Explorer
Conlan, it's been a while since you've posted, art or otherwise, and I'd just like to say I'm still holding onto a hope you might find time to pen my request. I don't want to be pushy, as real life can get in the way of plenty of things, but even so I'd enjoy looking at your take on an elvish druid shifter.

Thanks

Conlan

First Post
Sorry its been a while guys, I got the opportunity to do a couple commissions, and they had to take priority. Fruk I was in the middle of doing Laera when these commissions came along, so I had to put it down for a while. But the good news is I finally have finished your request. The diagonals on the architecure might be a little off because I pretty much just eyeballed them, but they look pretty close to me, also the texture of the adobe gave a fair bit of trouble as I have never done that before. Here ya go I hope you like it.

Attachments

• Laera Silverhand Final.jpg
    Laera Silverhand Final.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 121

Priest_Sidran

First Post
Hello Conlan,

I was wondering if you'd do me the greatest favor of doing a request for the following NPC for me.

Luoko the Rogue

I envision him sitting with one leg resting over the other in his make-shift throne (an old ornate chair with dragons or gryphons for the posts on the back) He is a seedy figure half shaven, with a scar on his right cheek which stretches from just below his eye to his ear (the product of a knife fight). His other eye is covered by a leather goggle (which holds a goggle of true seeing). He has an evil grin on his face, as if he's about to dice up a helpless nemesis. As far as dress a tunic with a dark leather jerkin, and a pair of eastern pants

As for his race he is a Half-cymru (think medium sized halflings), he has weapons but none are seen: Off course his class is Rogue, and he is the Leader of a Thieves Guild called the "Golden Hand"

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Conlan said:
Fruk I was in the middle of doing Laera when these commissions came along, so I had to put it down for a while. But the good news is I finally have finished your request. The diagonals on the architecure might be a little off because I pretty much just eyeballed them, but they look pretty close to me, also the texture of the adobe gave a fair bit of trouble as I have never done that before. Here ya go I hope you like it.
Like it?! It's beautiful. Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate it. :cool: :cool:

Conlan

First Post
Sorry its been so long guys. Things just have been really busy in my life right now. Thorne, I'm sorry I havent started on your request yet, or any other yet. I do plan on getting to them as so as I am able though. Again, sorry its taken so long guys.

Remove ads