Constables of the 14th Ward

Leif

Adventurer
Mattie Bulgar

Rhun said:
Brae smiles at the halfling proprietress. "Charmed to meet you, Miss Bulgar," he says, bending low to kiss her hand in greeting. "As for a drink, a pint of stout would serve the old palate quite well."
Mattie blushes all the way down to her hairy toes. "I...that is...umm...ohhh, DRAGON FEATHERS!" she says. Mattie bows her head to hide her beet red face, turns away, and walks back behind the bar, clearly at a total loss.

Rhun

First Post
Braevil chuckles as Mattie disappears behind the bar, and moves to follow Soulfetter into the "Special Squad Room."

Is there a Rogue's Gallery for this game, or just the wikispace?

Leif

Adventurer
OOC for BRAE/RHUN

Rhun said:
Is there a Rogue's Gallery for this game, or just the wikispace?

Funny you should ask! I just now put up a link for you in the OOC thread.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
SoulFetter and Brae in The Polished Staff

SoulFetter and Brae are soon seated in the Clubroom, or "Special Squad Room" of The Polished Staff and enjoying the libations of their respective choices -- an icy cold draft brew for Brae, plus whatever SoulFetter chooses for his current mood. The crowd is very light at the moment, there being just two tables of halflings in addition to the Constables. Moments after SoulFetter and Brae are seated, Felderman Wimsywag, the resident Halfling Bard, takes the stage for an uncommon matinee performance.

[sblock=Darius, OOC]Feel free to post some of your choice comedic material for Felderman![/sblock]

[sblock=Brae, OOC]There is a map of The Polished Staff that you may have seen, on the wiki, which was graciously provided for us by Mowgli.[/sblock]

Felderman is playing his lute today. His talent, well, how to put this -- his chief talent is NOT musical. He is "playing" an extremely difficult piece. "For your enjoyment today, I shall play for you The Fugue of the Voyeuristic Water Elves by Gracielifurnim Yerzigway. Enjoy your meals and libations, and, please, don't forget to tip your servers." He begins to play something that is vaguely reminiscent of Jack Benny playing the violin after overdosing on quaaludes. The halflings in the audience, who have obviously caught Felderman's matinee before, immediately dig in their pouches for earplugs.

[sblock=The Other Constables]Feel free to write yourselves into the scene, in whatever order seems good to you, as you see fit.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
Leif said:
"Hmmmmmmmmm...Bloody Moon Tribe.....Hmmmmmmm...Brotherhood of Eleven...Hmmmmmmmm. Very disturbing. Well, you know, the Brotherhood of Eleven is not in our jurisdiction, specifically, since their headquarters is next door to us in the 12th Ward, but they have been known to make incursions into the 14th, and there have been a few times that we have wanted to go over to the 12th long enough to smack them around good. But their "constables" won't stand for it. Bloody bunch of wankers they are, too! Let me see what I can come up with, Jonas and Darius. Thanks, boys."

Jonas takes his leave and signals Bruno to come as he leaves the office Jonas turns to Darius. "Shall we go join our mates for that well earned drink and meal?"

Leif

Adventurer
Krado Lyman

"No offense taken, Constable Sir. I am just very pleased that you fellows were up to the job. You know, this is a very pleasant establishment. Perhaps the missus and I should give serious thought to relocating to the 14th. Then you could always protect us!" Krado favors Alarion with a huge grin.

Felderman continues his "music." This part of the piece he is playing sounds somewhat like a cat being sodomized by a bull elephant. Mattie listens raptly, "That Felderman. He's one of a kind, he is. Sooo talented!

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Brae shakes his head in wonderment that anyone could consider Felderman's playing to be music, and hides his smiles behind his mug of ale. Then he looks up at his new companions. "So tell me of your latest mission...this rescue."

Last edited:

Helfdan

First Post
[sblock=Leif]

....like a cat being sodomized by a bull elephant.... Dude!! That is SOME simile.... Now I know how bad this guy really is... Still laughing at this.... IC post later.... LMAO....
[/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
Thea took her own time puttering around headquarters for a while- while some of her compatriots briefed the magistrate, she filled out at least some of the mountain of paperwork that accompanied their trip, rummaged in her locker a bit, and made sure that the maps she had made of their trip were properly filed in the archives. Mostly, though, it was a matter of busywork, keeping her occupied as she decided whether or not to join her fellow constables for the celebratory dinner. What she really wanted was a hot bath, and a good night's sleep in a real bed. There was still the matter of triumphantly returning the mapmaker to his own home, though- and that wouldn't be until after the others were done eating.

After a while, she decided that she ought to join them after all- while a bit of relaxation would be wonderful, the lure of a hearty dinner could not be ignored. Almost as soon as she entered the place, though, she felt a twinge of regret- the alleged bard at work was very nearly as unpleasant as the prospect of another jaunt through the sewers. While she briefly contemplated the application of a Silence spell, she instead steeled herself to endure the sonic trauma. Procuring a glass of wine, she headed over to join the other constables at their table.

Remove ads