Constables of the 14th Ward

Leif

Adventurer
ooc

[sblock=Helfdan]I'm just relieved that you share my twisted sense of humor.[/sblock]

Side Note for Everyone:
Felderman W. is usually only THIS bad during the daytime. By the time evening arrives, he is usually WELL-lubircated by drink, and this seems to have a very positive influence on his music.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Those Constables who are late arriving at 'Staff find themselves accosted by their Goblin assistant. He obviously dressed for 'courting'. His black hair is so heavily oiled that you pray he doesn't stray too near an open flame or the whole ward could burn down. The lime green wool trousers and purple velvet jacket he wears must have cost him a month's pay. "Hey Constables, Long time no see. I heard you was back with that little lost mapmaker. Gonna get a bonus from the man? Anyways, I been holding things down for you here. I was just gonna go visit a lady friend of my acquaintance. I'm cultivating a new source for you see? I could use a few coppers..."

Fenris

Adventurer
Scotley said:
Those Constables who are late arriving at 'Staff find themselves accosted by their Goblin assistant. He obviously dressed for 'courting'. His black hair is so heavily oiled that you pray he doesn't stray too near an open flame or the whole ward could burn down. The lime green wool trousers and purple velvet jacket he wears must have cost him a month's pay. "Hey Constables, Long time no see. I heard you was back with that little lost mapmaker. Gonna get a bonus from the man? Anyways, I been holding things down for you here. I was just gonna go visit a lady friend of my acquaintance. I'm cultivating a new source for you see? I could use a few coppers..."

Jonas tosses him an actual silver coin in hopes that it speeds the goblin on his way.

Leif

Adventurer
Bocephus

"Wow!! Thanks, Constable Kewiczak! Gosh, I could use this to even get me back in the good graces of Widow Sharmelane," says Bocephus with a conspiratorial wink to Jonas. "I'll be sure and tell you how it comes out!"

Rhun

First Post
Brae watches the exchange with an amused smile upon his face. "And who be this?" he asks as Jonas tosses the goblin the silver coin.

Leif

Adventurer
Bocephus

"Ahem! Well, since no one is going to introduce me to the new constable," he can tell by your surcoat (possibly with the bronze badge attached?) that Brae is a constable. "Allow myself to introduce.....myself. I am Bocephus, the eyes and ears on the street for the 14th Ward Bronze Badges! Yeah, they depend heavily upon my investigative talents, isn't that so, Constable?"

Lou

Explorer
Raul tries not to choke on his ale as Bocephus introduces himself. Quickly wiping his mouth and grinning ear to ear, Raul interjects with a slight sarcastic lilt to his voice, "Brae, we would be in a world of hurt without our secret weapon, Bocephus. He can be a, uhm, well, unrelenting investigator of certain underworld activities. Bocephus can and will go places undercover that we....shouldn't go." Raul shutters. "With our badges and surcoats and dignity...." Quickly raising his voice slightly for effect, " And all he asks is an occasional coin to buy flowers and sweets for his "honeys." Raul's voice drops off as he adds, "That, and to hang out with us...."

Leif

Adventurer
Lou said:
"Brae, we would be in a world of hurt without our secret weapon, Bocephus. He can be a, uhm, well, unrelenting investigator of certain underworld activities. Bocephus can and will go places undercover that we....shouldn't go." Raul shudders. "With our badges and surcoats and dignity...." Quickly raising his voice slightly for effect, " And all he asks is an occasional coin to buy flowers and sweets for his "honeys." Raul's voice drops off as he adds, "That, and to hang out with us...."
"Well, of course, I've GOT to hang out with them. They're 'babes in the woods' when it comes to perpetrating upon the fairer sex! I keep hoping that a litltle more 'Bo' will rub off on them, but I haven't given up yet!" Bocephus winks indulgently at Raul.

Scotley

Hero
Mattie delivers a large tray of piping hot staves, beer braised sausages that are the specialty of the house, to the Constables along with split loaves and spicy mustard. In the relative privacy of the Special Squad room the group considers the treasure they have amassed.

Fenris

Adventurer
Leif said:
"Well, of course, I've GOT to hang out with them. They're 'babes in the woods' when it comes to perpetrating upon the fairer sex! I keep hoping that a litltle more 'Bo' will rub off on them, but I haven't given up yet!" Bocephus winks indulgently at Raul.

"You have your coin, now go rub your 'Bo' off on that poor widow." adds Jonas to hurry Bocephus along.

Jonas turns to Brae, "Jonas by the way, missed you in the office. Welcome to the Alphas. Oh and this here is Bruno" says Jonas motioning to the large dog sitting quietly by his side.

Remove ads