Constables of the 14th Ward

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
SoulFetter

[sblock=Spot Check]1d20-1=10 [/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]I thought we were waiting until our two paralyzed companions were mobile again before moving on. SoulFetter would not leave them there helpless. He'll not only wait with them before moving to the aforementioned spot at the front, he'll say something to those moving on as well.[/sblock]

"I'll stand watch over Darius and Alarion with Raul. We'll catch up when they're feeling up to tagging along again!"

Leif

Adventurer
As the group first begins to move down the passageway, Raul first, and then Soulfetter, move to the side of Alarion and Darius, where they both begin to minister to their incapacitated comrades as best they can. "We'll stand watch over Darius and Alarion. We'll catch up when they're feeling up to tagging along again!" says SoulFetter. Nuckle the demon seems intent on proceeding slowly down the passageway, having been given no other orders by his master. The remainder of the party is just waiting for the moment.

Actions?

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Moru Sen, human conjurer

Leif said:
As the group first begins to move down the passageway, Raul first, and then Soulfetter, move to the side of Alarion and Darius, where they both begin to minister to their incapacitated comrades as best they can. "We'll stand watch over Darius and Alarion. We'll catch up when they're feeling up to tagging along again!" says SoulFetter. Nuckle the demon seems intent on proceeding slowly down the passageway, having been given no other orders by his master. The remainder of the party is just waiting for the moment.

Actions?

Once you get 'round the corner and see what's there, give me a 'shout,' Moru "sends" to the demon. He positions himself somewhere between his paralyzed comrades and his summoned scout, still in view of the former, and hopefully in mental range of the latter.

[sblock]Since the demon is around for 5 rounds, and I figure one of those was used up getting the jewel, I'm basically hoping to get him to scout as far as he can go / see with 2 or 3 of the remaining 4, then head back and mentally 'report' before he goes poof back to where he came from.[/sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
Mowgli said:
"I'll stand watch over Darius and Alarion with Raul. We'll catch up when they're feeling up to tagging along again!"

"Come now, I'd rather have you lumbering along that corridor ahead of me" says Jonas with a smile. "I'll stay here with Darius and Alarion. Bruno and I can watch them quite well while that axe and you move along ahead."

xedr

First Post
Darius's frustration at his paralysis grows as the middle of his back starts itching. However, as he glimpses Alarion in a similar state, Darius feel unaccountably much cheerier than before. He relaxes and realizes I probably couldn't scratch that itch even if I wasn't frozen.

Leif

Adventurer
Moru Sen

Moru feels a chill down his spine, and his bladder quivers involuntarily as he feels, rather than hears, the words of Nuckle the Demon echoing softly inside his head: "Massssterrrr? There is another one of those big squares coming down the passage headed this way."

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Moru Sen, human conjurer

Leif said:
Moru feels a chill down his spine, and his bladder quivers involuntarily as he feels, rather than hears, the words of Nuckle the Demon echoing softly inside his head: "Massssterrrr? There is another one of those big squares coming down the passage headed this way."

Tear it apart! Moru sends back, with far more panic in his thoughts than he probably wishes.

"Guys?" he announces, grabbing up his crossbow and backing up several steps, "We got another one coming!"

Leif

Adventurer
Exit Nuckle, Stage Right

jkason said:
Tear it apart! Moru sends back, with far more panic in his thoughts than he probably wishes.

"Guys?" he announces, grabbing up his crossbow and backing up several steps, "We got another one coming!"
You all hear from down the shadowy, unknown corridor, revolting sounds of a liquid rending that lasts but a few brief moments. At that point, Moru "hears" "Ahhh, sweet release! Sayonara, Suckah!" And then everyone hears a soft, but intense thunderclap, and all is again still. Moru senses that the conjuration has expired and the demon returned whence he came.

A total of about three minutes have passed as everyone marvelled in baffled awe at the drama that just unfolded before you, but you all now feel as if you have just awakened. (Everyone except for Alarion and Darius, that is, they're still out of commission for the moment.) The dark, quiet passageway is littered with the gooey remains of both the large ooze that paralyzed the two doughty warriors, and Moru Sen's conjuration cherry.

Alarion thinks, "Odin's Whiskers! I've missed the honor and the subtle satisfaction of another triumph! Ahh, well, I'll slay the next foe." And Darius thinks, "Yumpin' Yiminy! Somebody scratch my butt for me already!

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
SoulFetter

The Urgant places his axe in easy reach and unlimbers his great bow, and steps up between his downed comrades and the indicated threat.

[sblock=Initiative Roll]In case it's still needed: 1d20+3=19[/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
Thea gave a worried glance down the corridor towards the new threat. "Perhaps we can drag these two back through the secret door, then seal the entry until they are unfrozen. I don't like the idea of facing another creature like this in this sort of narrow space." Even as she spoke, though, she had drawn her wand of missiles- in case the group decided to make a stand here.

OOC: Initiative [sblock]19 ( http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1286360 )[/sblock]

Remove ads