Constables of the 14th Ward

pathfinderq1

First Post
Thea gave the remains of the cube a disgusted look. More goop, just what they needed... she kept her wand out for now, though the missiles it generated seemed puny in comparison to the destruction wrought by Soulfetter's massive ax- it was good to know he was on their side.
Her gaze swept the corridor, trying to search through the shadows- those cubes were all-but invisible in these conditions and she didn't want to get caught off guard.

OOC: [sblock] Spot at +4, roll 23!; http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1296563 ; if no one else spots the gem she'll mention it, but for now she is more worried about threats than rewards[/sblock]

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Moru Sen, human conjurer

Moru wrestles with his crossbow to get it reloaded, thankful that the cube's gone but not trusting there won't be another one. Retbi, meanwhile, chitters something scolding. Distracted by the two elements, Moru's barely able to keep his balance, let alone pay attention to much else.

"Hey, did Darius' toe just wiggle?"

[sblock=OOC]Moru continues to be obtuse in his observations: Moru Spot 3
Retbi Spot 5[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC for Moru Sen]Umm, Darius's toe is inside his boot, btw, and thus only visible if you have x-ray vision. ;) [/sblock]

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Ooc

Leif said:
[sblock=Moru Sen]Umm, Darius's toe is inside his boot, btw, and thus only visible if you have x-ray vision. ;) [/sblock]

OOC: Given Moru's crappy Spot check, I figure he's hallucinating, anyway (that Darius may actually have moved his toe is simply a lovely coincidence) ; it was either that or have him rummaging around on the floor yelling "my glasses! I can't see without my glasses! Is that, you, Scooby?" ;)

Leif

Adventurer
Rokay, Raggy!!

OOC: Hallucinating, huh?! hehehe We'll just call you "Moru MaGoo"

My apologies for this bit of utter silliness. Now back to your regularly scheduled round of "Gee Your Goop Smells Terrific" .....

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Thea]Thus far no one has seen the gem. Wally missed it as well.[/sblock]

No other cubes are visible. Raul's light makes a larger area visible, but no threat is apparent. Alarion and Darius continue their slow return to mobility.

OOC: Actions? Want to advance time until everyone can move again?

Attachments

• Finding the Key.xls
    20 KB · Views: 68

pathfinderq1

First Post
"If any of you gentlemen are up to pawing through the soup, there is another rather pretty gem in there," Thea said, pointing at the item in question.

OOC: I think a bit of 'fast-forward' until we're all mobile is a fine idea.

Leif

Adventurer
Dear Old Iggy

Thea and SoulFetter simultaneously remember that it's been HOURS AND HOURS since you checked in with Ignatious Ironshirt! :eek: He's probably already paced a rut in the floor!

Remove ads