• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Constantine opens tomorrow

SemperJase

First Post
Constantine is another comic book adaptation. I doubt that most theater goers will know that, so it hopefully won't hold the movie back ;) .

I saw an advance screening on Tuesday. <a href="http://www.enworld.org/index.php?page=scifi">(I posted my review on the sci-fi news page)</a>. Great flick.

Whaddya think?

Um, well, since it opens tomorrow, I don't really think anything yet. :D

I was going to see this tomorrow, but now I'm leaning toward Ohm Bak; Constantine can wait until next week.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
It's getting roughly 50% positive reviews at rotten tomatoes. . . better than the 0% positive that Son of the Mask is getting. :D

ragboy

Explorer
I just recently started reading Hell Blazer, and I'm not seeing Reeves as Constantine. I'll probably catch a $4 matinee at my small-town theater...

Stone Angel

First Post
I really liked the graphic novels so I am tenative to see this, I don't really like Reeve's as an actor, but all in all I am willing to give it a chance.

The Seraph of Earth and Stone

Greg K

Legend
Am I understanding this correctly? Constantine, in the movie, is not some former wannabe musician who gets mixed up with demons by dabblling in the occult and accidently summoning a demon that kills his fellow bandmates/dabblers.

Remove ads