• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Constructs

Skinwalker

First Post
I know T&B has some great spells for Healing Constructs. Are there any out there for Raising Constructs? Just had my Advanced & leveled Homunculus shattered, and I'm looking for a way to put him back together...

LokiDR

First Post
The third party (don't remember company) book called "Constructs" (I think) had a "bring back construct" spell, roughly similar to raise, but 7th or so level.

You should be able to reconstruct the homunkulus for a portion of the creation price, probably adjusted for advancement.

Skinwalker

First Post
LokiDR said:
The third party (don't remember company) book called "Constructs" (I think) had a "bring back construct" spell, roughly similar to raise, but 7th or so level.

D'oh! I actually *have* that book, and didn't think to look through it. :mad:

Thanks for the tip, LokiDR. Tell ya what - the next construct I make, I'm naming it after you. :D

LokiDR

First Post
Skinwalker said:

D'oh! I actually *have* that book, and didn't think to look through it. :mad:

Thanks for the tip, LokiDR. Tell ya what - the next construct I make, I'm naming it after you. :D

Rock. Just so long as it is an EEEEEEVIL construct :)

Remove ads