• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Contacting Moderators

Eternalknight

First Post
I am trying to contact a moderator in regards to a signature I feel violates the EN World code of conduct. However, the email function has been disabled. Is there any other way I can contact someone?

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Eternalknight said:
I am trying to contact a moderator in regards to a signature I feel violates the EN World code of conduct. However, the email function has been disabled. Is there any other way I can contact someone?

There be two ways to do what ye're asking.

Firstly, ye can click the 'Report a Post' link. Provide us with a URL, describe what the scurvy dog be sayin' that offends ye, and we'll take a gander.

Elsewise, if ye peek at the top of the Meta forum, ye'll find a thread with the title "How to contact a moderator". Better than a treasure map, it be!

-Piratesmurf.
(Moderator)

Eternalknight

First Post
Piratesmurf said:
There be two ways to do what ye're asking.

Firstly, ye can click the 'Report a Post' link. Provide us with a URL, describe what the scurvy dog be sayin' that offends ye, and we'll take a gander.

Elsewise, if ye peek at the top of the Meta forum, ye'll find a thread with the title "How to contact a moderator". Better than a treasure map, it be!

-Piratesmurf.
(Moderator)

I really should open my eyes....

Berandor

lunatic
Aye, ye should. An' be happy yer still got two of 'em, too.

Berandor "Squinting through an eyepatch is the hardest thing" ooi

hong

WotC's bitch
Berandor said:
Aye, ye should. An' be happy yer still got two of 'em, too.

Berandor "Squinting through an eyepatch is the hardest thing" ooi
Hm, my evil twins seem to be spreading.

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
hong said:
Hm, my evil twins seem to be spreading.

Arrr. A veritable treasure map, this. "Of course, with less farting, the twins would spread less frequently." "Does this pirate outfit make my butt look big?"

Remove ads