Converting Al-Qadim creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade

Monster Junkie
I'm in agreement on the increased Cha and Wis, but I'd like to keep the Dex low as they are often obese.

Cleon

Legend
I'm in agreement on the increased Cha and Wis, but I'd like to keep the Dex low as they are often obese.

Well I don't mind cutting the Dex, with their taste for heavy armour it is unlikely to affect their AC anyway, and boosting their Charisma is OK by me.

However, I'm not seeing much justification for increasing their Wisdom and further than it already is.

Warmonger: Str 18, Dex 13, Con 18, Int 16, Wis 17, Cha 19 ?

Shade

Monster Junkie
Added to Homebrews.

Suggested heavy armor to wear?

I gave 'em a pick, since it was on their list of favored weapons and we hadn't used it yet with tasked genies.

We'll need a replacement for the cloak of bravery SLA. Heroism?

Should magic weapon be greater magic weapon instead?

I guessed they were bred from efreet stock, since their origins weren't given. If you'd prefer, we can make 'em Native outsiders instead.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Want to give them full-plate?

I don't know what cloak of bravery was, but heroism sounds pretty good for these.

Definitely greater magic weapon.

You mean with the evil and lawful subtypes? Having them bred from efreet makes sense to me.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Sure, full plate works for me.

Updated.

Suggested natural armor bonus? Efreet have +6, djinn have +3 (and are the same HD as the warmonger).

Suggested caster level for SLAs? Efreet are CL 12th (djinn are odd with CL 20th). Perhaps CL 10th?

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
How about +4 natural. They're not as tough as efreet, but they are warlike.

CL 10 works for me.

Cleon

Legend
Added to Homebrews.

Suggested heavy armor to wear?

I gave 'em a pick, since it was on their list of favored weapons and we hadn't used it yet with tasked genies.

We'll need a replacement for the cloak of bravery SLA. Heroism?

Should magic weapon be greater magic weapon instead?

That all sounds reasonable to me.

I guessed they were bred from efreet stock, since their origins weren't given. If you'd prefer, we can make 'em Native outsiders instead.

I'd rather keep their origins unstated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads