• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Converting Epic Level Creatures

Cleon

Legend
Updated fire elemaster.

Let me know when you're satisfied. ;)

Slam has "xd6" fire damage. 6d6?

Typo in "massive infero"

I also think Master Elemental should be tweaked to reflect its elemental type. e.g.:

Master Elemental (Su): An elemaster can turn or destroy elementals or outsiders of the opposite subtype (water for a fire elemaster) as a cleric turns undead. An elemaster can turn, rebuke, command, bolster or destroy elementals or outsiders of its own elemental subtype as a good cleric turns undead or an evil cleric rebukes undead (unlike mortal clerics, an elemaster is able to both turn and rebuke its subjects). Master elemental does not affect other elemasters. An elemaster can use master elemental as many times as it wishes. An elemaster is treated as a 20th-level cleric for these purposes.

The same change should apply to the Earth and Water Elemasters, e.g. "(fire for a water elemaster)" and "(air for a earth elemaster)".

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Let's put him at the end of the other thread, unless there's something coming up that will require us to know how we're handling him.

Mortis

First Post
Just taken a look at the requests thread and we (still) have the following to do. Either suits me. :D

Draeden
Megalith

Regards
Mortis

Cleon

Legend
Just taken a look at the requests thread and we (still) have the following to do. Either suits me. :D

Draeden
Megalith

Regards
Mortis

I remember nothing about either, but a Megalith sounds like it's too much like an Earth Elemaster or Stone Colossus, so I'll vote for the Draeden.

Whatever that is...

Shade

Monster Junkie
I remember nothing about either, but a Megalith sounds like it's too much like an Earth Elemaster or Stone Colossus, so I'll vote for the Draeden.

Bummer. :(

While the draeden is one of my all-time favorite creatures, I was hoping for the Megalith. I just reread the original Black Company trilogy, and they remind me a bit of the menhirs.

Remove ads