Converting Epic Level Creatures

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Yes, and my schedule is going to be a bit weird the next couple of weeks. Last week, I had some family issues, next week (through 23rd) is vacation, and the following week I am interviewing candidates for a new position at work. So I may or may not have my usual short amounts of time to spend in these parts...

Cleon

Legend
Yes, and my schedule is going to be a bit weird the next couple of weeks. Last week, I had some family issues, next week (through 23rd) is vacation, and the following week I am interviewing candidates for a new position at work. So I may or may not have my usual short amounts of time to spend in these parts...

Well I guess we'll just have to go slowly then.

Since Nookie hasn't replied, I might as well update the Andromidus Working Draft with the +5 racial bonus version.

That just leaves the spells and we're done. I suggest adding the sentence "Andromidus has a +5 racial bonus to the DCs of any spell from the Illusion school he casts" to the entry.

For the wizard spells in his book, rather than listing them all I suggest he has access to all SRD spells up to a certain level (maybe 5th or 6th?, or even 7th?) and only bother listing the higher-level spells.

freyar

Agreed to the +5 bonus on Illusion DCs, definitely. I'd give him everything through level 7 in his "spellbook" or whatever. Even figuring out his typically prepared spells will be plenty of work!

Since he's a 25th level Wiz, should we give him an epic spell or two?

Cleon

Legend
Agreed to the +5 bonus on Illusion DCs, definitely. I'd give him everything through level 7 in his "spellbook" or whatever. Even figuring out his typically prepared spells will be plenty of work!

Since he's a 25th level Wiz, should we give him an epic spell or two?

None of the Greater Titans currently in the CC have epic spells, so I'm inclined towards not giving Andromidus any. We did use Epic Feats for them though, so we have those to look forward to.

freyar

Sure, that's fine. I guess we need typical spells prepared --- ugh!
0th level - Detect Magic x3, Read Magic x2??
1st level - ...
Better just post this to get the conversation about these started.

Remove ads