• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Converting Maztica and Horde monsters

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Jagre thoughts

I’d say the jagre should have at least 8 Cha.

It should definitely have all the special abilities and attacks of a displacer beast when it changes form. It would also gain the displacer’s speed, reach, and any skill bonuses.

For physical ability scores, as posted by wippit, they could be: Str 26, Dex 13, Con 20

Staying the same: HD, natural armor, type and subtype, base attack and saves, skill ranks, feats.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Cha 8 sounds fine. For the physical abilities, I'd still recommend Str 29 so it at least as good as a Huge ogre. The Dex and Con are fine.

I agree with everything else in the last post.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
BOZ said:
It should definitely have all the special abilities and attacks of a displacer beast when it changes form. It would also gain the displacer’s speed, reach, and any skill bonuses.

For physical ability scores, as posted by wippit, they could be: Str 26, Dex 13, Con 20

Staying the same: HD, natural armor, type and subtype, base attack and saves, skill ranks, feats.

sorry, all of this was intended to refer to the beast form only. :)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
did i not post those? Abilities: Str 29, Dex 8, Con 19, Int 9, Wis 12, Cha 8

i'll whip something more up soon, hopefully today.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
ok, posting in homebrews (if these lagging boards will let me). i didn't yet put together a stat block for the jaguar form, but i will soon.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads