• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Converting monsters from Dragon magazine

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
I have to say that I'm with Shade on this one. Sorry, Cleon, you can add "explosive" in your own special version. ;)

Shade

Monster Junkie
It'll become explosive as soon as Shade takes his hand off the pressure plate, since I've wired it to multiple meteor swarms. :devil:

Ahh, but I've secretly cast Bigby's eternal pressing hand, surrounded by an orcload of nonexplosive runes. :p

Cleon

Legend
Ahh, but I've secretly cast Bigby's eternal pressing hand, surrounded by an orcload of nonexplosive runes. :p

Ah, but I secretly watched your secret casting and double-secretly cast my secret Epic anti-Shade counterspell on the trap. ;)

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Shade has the special moderator-level counterspelling ability. You know that's beyond epic, right? :p

Put the ranks into Tumble? That seems spidery. I think we have to put Ability Focus (death throes) in there, unless we're giving that ability a racial bonus.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads