• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Converting Oriental Adventures creatures

Shade

Monster Junkie
I'd like to keep some Balance, Jump, and Tumble. Fox's strike me as rather agile creatures, and Tumble would benefit the delivery of the touch attack. I'd prefer to at least keep 5 ranks in Jump and Tumble for the synergy bonuses.

Negotiator is fine by me.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Updated.

Suggested weaponry for attack lines (keeping in mind Weapon Finesse)?

Alignment: Always/usually chaotic evil?

Advancement: 7-18 HD (Medium) or by character class?

CR 5?

Cleon

Legend
Wait, do you mean you favor Persuasive because it gives them a boost to Intimidate, despite them not having any ranks in?

Negotiator: +2 to Diplomacy, Sense Motive
Persuasive: +2 to Bluff, Intimidate

I meant Negotiator - I carefully looked up which feat didn't have the Intimidate bonus, then typed the wrong one!

Cleon

Legend
I'd like to keep some Balance, Jump, and Tumble. Fox's strike me as rather agile creatures, and Tumble would benefit the delivery of the touch attack. I'd prefer to at least keep 5 ranks in Jump and Tumble for the synergy bonuses.

Negotiator is fine by me.

I'm OK going for option #1, although I still like the idea of Perform.

Suggested weaponry for attack lines (keeping in mind Weapon Finesse)?

Rapier?

I'd have liked to have gone for scimitar, but the RAW don't make them Finessable.

Alignment: Always/usually chaotic evil?

Usually chaotic evil seems more appropriate to me. since they can be helpful on occasion.

Advancement: 7-18 HD (Medium) or by character class?

CR 5?

The 7-18 HD advancement seems fine to me, as does CR5.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads