• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Planescape Converting Planescape monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Oh yeah, duh. :heh:

How about incarnate? If someone else votes, go ahead and trump mine, as I don't feel real strongly about it. :)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
maybe. ;) depending on how we do it, that might be like 12 stat blocks, or maybe a paragraph line for each (i think the only difference might be one specific power, need to read up on them to be sure).

Shade

Monster Junkie
Why don't you pick a favorite for a change. I don't think you've allowed yourself a selection in awhile. ;)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
it always comes to that if i have something i really want to do, or if no one suggests one that i want to do. :)

Filby

First Post
Zoveri... fun!

Also, if ever the incarnates come up, I agree that one stat block for the bunch of them is probably a good idea.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
who doesn't love lawful good centaur-squids? :)

as for the incarnates, i counted them up: we have 16 total (2 major, 14 minor), and it looks like one statblock will suffice with several paragraphs explaining the differences between each type. but i'll save that for later. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads