• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Converting prehistoric animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaster

First Post
BOZ said:
i really wasn't sure how to write that line, but i definitely wanted the more regocnizable name to play a small part. :) anyone want to fix that line for me?

O.K., for lack of anything better I'm just going to rip part of the Smithsonian Handbook's entry (with enough changes so that I'm not directly quoting it)

"Apatosaurus excelsus was the dinosaur originally known as Brontosaurus; a name which means 'Thunder Lizard' and refers to the sound the beast made as it walked."

Last edited:

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
sounds good to me. thanks! :) what you say fellas, we ready to move on to the next? how's it looking?

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
there are three more dinos in module X1, the dimetrodon, pleisosaurus, and trachodon (sorry about spelling). i will be able to start the next one on friday or saturday. state a preference, if you care to. ;)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i can't follow that link (or any other normal link to these boards) while at work, what does it say?

Shade

Monster Junkie
"This weekend, from Friday evening through to Sunday evening, EN World will be innaccessible. The whole site will be down (messageboards, news pages etc.)"

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
dang! well, guess i better prepare in advance then. i can still do some work, but i'm kind of limited by not being able to access the boards.

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
I'd like the dimetredon to go first, no real reason, except that trachodon's are boring and plesiosaurs are just lesser elasmosaurs. BTW, the trachodon is under "anatotitan" (more paleontological revisionism) in the dino-document.

Demiurge out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads