• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Converting prehistoric animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
admittedly, it's lower on my priority list than it probably should be. any requests?

Mortis

First Post
Possible source of inspiration (for us in the UK anyway)

BBC1
Walking With Monsters
Thu 8 Dec, 8:30 pm - 9:00 pm 30mins

The first in a three-part series telling the extraordinary story of evolution as it has never been seen before. This week we witness the explosive creation of our earth 4.4 billion years ago. As we witness first life evolving in the oceans, we meet our bizarre earliest ancestors who battle against terrifying three-metre-long sea scorpions and giant carnivorous fish as big as a truck. Their ability to survive will determine the shape of life on our planet and whether we humans will exist at all. But as our huge early amphibian ancestors finally struggle onto land, the monsters they face are more deadly than ever. [AD,S]

As well as a few old series'
Sea Monsters
Prehistoric Mammals
Dino's
and
Cavemen

Regards
Mortis

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Mortis said:
Possible source of inspiration (for us in the UK anyway)

BBC1
Walking With Monsters

actually, they have shown that programme in the states before. :) don't know if it's currently running, but i have seen it.

Shade

Monster Junkie
We've got requests in the queue for the following:

Andrewsarchus
Bear dog
Dinofelis
Gorgosaurus
Anchisaurus
Pentaceratops
Ornitholestes
"Any of the weird ones from Dragon #176 or #204"

I like Gorgosaurus just for its name. ;)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
no kidding! :p probably MC3 as well then. maybe a Dragon mag, but probably not if it was in the MM.

Kwitchit

First Post
Stats please...
And this will probably just end up being a smaller version of T. Rex. There's no suggestion of any unusual abilities for it, unlike the allosaurus, unless some were suggested in the 1e stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads