• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cool Xmas gifts for Gamers

Well, it's getting to be the time of year again where I need to find cool gaming gifts for my group. 3 years ago it was RPG books, 2 years ago it was dice bags from the gamers bag, and last year I set up a Pirates of the Spanish Main tourny and bought everyone several packs of Pirates cards.

I've started looking around for some cool stuff. So far I've found Steel Squire's website-which has some pretty neat options. Anyone have any other recommendations? Price is a bit of a factor as I'm poor-I'd like to be able to get something decent/interesting for 15-20 bucks per person. If you've got ideas or websites for me I'd love to hear them!

Thanks in advance,

Christoph

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
A friend told me (he can't keep secrets) that I'm getting the Special Edition PHB and DMG for Christmas.

I'm very excited about that.

HeapThaumaturgist

First Post
Weird minis might be nice, if you guys use minis. Stuff like the Flaming Sphere and Spiritual Weapon minis from Magnificent Egos http://www.magnificentegos.com/PC_Artifacts&Dweomers.html ... want some, but not enough to rush out and buy myself some (which puts them in the cool gift category).

Interesting dice are cool. My wife has been hinting that she'd love a tube of plush dice.

Plushy Great Old Ones are always popular among the gamer crowd.

--fje

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
You can never go wrong with Cthulhu! Check out A Very Scary Solstice, the CD (and songbook) of Cthulhu carols for the holiday season! There are even musical samples on the site you can listen to! And I can't stop ending my sentences with exclamation points! Please help me! :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads