Coolest volcano pic evar

the Jester

Legend
Nifft said:
(sigs only show up once per page)

Also, it's kinda annoying to copy. I ended up taking a screenshot and clipping it down. If anyone's feeling lazy, I'll upload it.

Cheers, -- N

I am that lazy.

Thanks in advance!

Nifft

Penguin Herder

Attachments

• lightning volcano.jpg
    lightning volcano.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 116

Andor

First Post
Arkhandus said:
Holy crud that's cool!! :cool:

I wish I knew what the article said, but I hardly know any Spanish. I'd like to know how that wierd combo happened. :D

Don't need any spanish. You often get lightning out of a volcanic dust column like that. All that swirling roiling uplifting dust generates a charge in the exact same way that a storm could does.

Getting a photo of the discharge however, is very cool.

Incindently, if you are anywhere near a volcano with a column of dust like that, get the hell out of dodge. If the column collapses it turns into a pyroclastic flow. Just like the one that did for Pompeii...

moritheil

First Post
Andor said:
Incindently, if you are anywhere near a volcano with a column of dust like that, get the hell out of dodge. If the column collapses it turns into a pyroclastic flow. Just like the one that did for Pompeii...

I don't think it's possible for anyone to not have gotten a trait that makes you frightened by such a display - or at least impresses upon you its potential lethality.

Remove ads