• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Coolest volcano pic evar

the Jester

Legend
Nifft said:
(sigs only show up once per page)

Also, it's kinda annoying to copy. I ended up taking a screenshot and clipping it down. If anyone's feeling lazy, I'll upload it.

Cheers, -- N

I am that lazy.

Thanks in advance!

Nifft

Penguin Herder

Attachments

• lightning volcano.jpg
    lightning volcano.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 117

Andor

First Post
Arkhandus said:
Holy crud that's cool!! :cool:

I wish I knew what the article said, but I hardly know any Spanish. I'd like to know how that wierd combo happened. :D

Don't need any spanish. You often get lightning out of a volcanic dust column like that. All that swirling roiling uplifting dust generates a charge in the exact same way that a storm could does.

Getting a photo of the discharge however, is very cool.

Incindently, if you are anywhere near a volcano with a column of dust like that, get the hell out of dodge. If the column collapses it turns into a pyroclastic flow. Just like the one that did for Pompeii...

moritheil

First Post
Andor said:
Incindently, if you are anywhere near a volcano with a column of dust like that, get the hell out of dodge. If the column collapses it turns into a pyroclastic flow. Just like the one that did for Pompeii...

I don't think it's possible for anyone to not have gotten a trait that makes you frightened by such a display - or at least impresses upon you its potential lethality.

Remove ads