CORELINE (D20 Modern/D20 BESM Setting).

Love this.

OK, guys, I need to ask a question.... I have absolutely no desire to abandon the D20 system at all, but if we went and enhanced this setting (well... 'enhanced' is the best term I can think of--I'm sorry if it's incorrect. There are times when having English as a second language means that my brain goes 'tilt') by trying to stat some stuff over to another system, which one do you guys think would be best?

Beleriphon

Totally Awesome Pirate Brain
Love this.

OK, guys, I need to ask a question.... I have absolutely no desire to abandon the D20 system at all, but if we went and enhanced this setting (well... 'enhanced' is the best term I can think of--I'm sorry if it's incorrect. There are times when having English as a second language means that my brain goes 'tilt') by trying to stat some stuff over to another system, which one do you guys think would be best?

Probably Mutants & Masterminds Third Edition. Its a D20 inspired system, if you read the rules it would be familiar enough to get the basics, and the character construction is broad enough any kind of action oriented character can be built pretty easily, and non-action character can work with a bit of finesse.

AnimeSniper

Explorer
I too like the D20 System even with all of its little broken rules and quirks of the writers as it does seem a bit rushed in areas when it was published.... thus probably like all users of the system I make my own houserules and snag the works of others in the hopes of easing gameplay for myself and the players when I GM.

I recently got copies of D20 Rule Options, Blood & Circuits, Blood & Guts 2nd Edition, and Blood & Space Galactic Edition and been reading through them and what the offer. This is including a few websites that I've found and have been saving their material as Google PDF's when I can.

I can't think of any system off hand right now...

AnimeSniper

Explorer
"Galactic Edition"? "Blood and Circuits"? Haven't heard of those.

Well they are from the publisher RPG Objects and Blood & Space Galactic Edition is an expansion of sorts for the D20 Future Spaceship rules with of course on classes, feats, and other things while Blood & Circuits is an expansion for all the lovely cybernetics rules found in the D20 Future book.

kronos182

Adventurer
Well they are from the publisher RPG Objects and Blood & Space Galactic Edition is an expansion of sorts for the D20 Future Spaceship rules with of course on classes, feats, and other things while Blood & Circuits is an expansion for all the lovely cybernetics rules found in the D20 Future book.

I haven't seen space galactic edition, but I have blood & circuits. Some of the cybernetics in my thread have some influence from that.

AnimeSniper

Explorer
[MENTION=6668634]kronos182[/MENTION] the B&G 2 General Edition and B&S 2 Galactic Edition are from what I can summarize is the original publishing with about 100+ pages added

Gentlemen, if you have any copies of any of the stuff that was posted on WOTC for Coreline, I will need you to hand it over.

It's official. My computer is dead, and all of the data is now Lost Forever.

AnimeSniper

Explorer
[MENTION=26698]marcoasalazarm[/MENTION] I just checked my desktop and I have a few of them so where do want them sent....

Cybernetics 7 Pages 2-4-13
Weapons/Explosives 72 pages 6-23-09
Aircraft/Mecha/Vehicles 57 pages 4-28-09
Welcome to the Bunker Text File up to post 412
Some of your works still unstatted
Copies of the C'tarl-C'tarl race

Remove ads