CORELINE (D20 Modern/D20 BESM Setting).

Aquarius Alodar

First Post
Verec said:
New Adventure Space Hulk
Setup: The outskirts of the Solar sytem are mostly empty. The suden appearance of a 20 km long spaceship covered in millions of years of ice and rock is a suprize to everyone involved. The ship is so big it's going to be impossible to secure it without millions of troops, and hundreds of thousands of techs. So in other words, the laws of grab everything that aren't nailed down are in effect.
Motivation: Greed is good. If the players are interested in raiding anchient armories, stocking up on body armor, or just grabbing everything they can take, this would be a good place to start. Saddly, dozens of other factions have the exact same idea. . .
Development: the Hulk is deserted in it's outer layers, but most of the good stuff is already under guard from the UNSC. They players have two options, either venture deep into the hull in search of an unlooted armory, or they can try and break through the still active security around the bridge and maybe sieze control of a ship with enough firepower to liquify the surface of the Earth.
However, both options are almost doomed to failure. The core of the ship has a Xenomorph/tyranid/ whatever space alien you can think of infestation. Players will find themselves pinned down if they keeep pressing forward, until they run out of ammo and are eaten. The Robots guarding the bridge stand 12 feet tall, have missile launchers, heavy energy weapons and point defense regenrating shields(DC 30 to identify them as SD-10s). Even worse, nobody can figure out what any of the controls say(DC 40 Decipher script, good luck)! Should the players find an armory or baracks, the white armor lying around should be more than sufficent to tip them off as to who built this thing (DC 12 to recognize Stormtrooper armor) However, once you get used to it, the built in full function HUD, DR5/-, and +7 defence the armor offers outweigh any other considerations like say getting a reputation as being a little short with princesses. SW blasters are functionally plasma weapons that produce a grenade like blast when they strike stone(frag) or metal(flash).
Resolution: Sombody's probably going to try overloading the reactor for some danm fool reason, and blow up Pluto in the process. Or at least, they would if it weren't for Charron Castle blcoking that part of the blast. This should be a lesson in the safe handling of Hyper-exotic-matter annihlation reactors.

A calcified Star Destroyer going *BOOM*..........would be a fart in the solar wind, in terms of surviving in it's turn. We're talking about some things that have survived a magical event which effectively reset the history of life on Earth. Far better to set it on a colision course w/Galifrey (or at least the spacetime barrier around it) and watch those kind of fireworks, IMHO.

As for this...
Vehrec said:
Bull Defeat munitions:
+8 to buy DC
-1d4 damage
Special effect: The mere act of Loading the BDM into a weapon causes the laws of physics to assert themselves with a vengance. Almost all Fictions discover too late that their weapons and armor and prehaps even elements of their biology disobey things like the inverse square rule and the first law of themrodynamics. This causes damage to humanoids of huge size or larger, all Gargantuan or larger monsters, and finnaly causes all those damn mecha to blow up as their reactors and other systems blow up or shut down in a shower of sparks. 2d8 damage for each size category at or above the limit, and all soft science fiction tech is destroyed if anyone tries to use it or if it's powered up. Hard Sci-fi can escape the wrath of the BDM.

Would stuff from the 'Science fantasy' genre count as such for these purposes?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_fantasy Confused? This might help.....

Vehrec might have a better answer for that, but I think that it depends of how much it swings towards 'fantasy' and 'science'.

Jedi get hurt bad, but (strangely) the stormtroopers don't get hurt as much... maybe.

Verec

First Post
The purpose of HAB bulls&it Defeat munitions is not to destroy magic, but to attack bad physics and design. Things like the EVAs which are held together with quasi-magical fields have some protection against it's effects, although they only get so much leeway. A biological bipedal entity the size of an EVA should collapse under it's own weight if it ever tried to stand up, and all the HAB weapon does is remind it just how much it REALY masses. A energy weapon or railgun suddenly has to DEAL with the heat it produces or melt each and every time it fires. Mecha pilots discover that placing their feet on the ground might not be so good when they are trying to support the weight of a main battle tank on two feet that have a third the total surface area of a tank's treads. And so on.

As for the Imperial Ship: It's not a star destroyer(It's too big). It's not a Super Star Destroyer(Well, not really). It's a Star Dreadnought, as much more powerful than a Imperial Star Destroyer than an Yamato or Iowa class Battleship is than a Fletcher class Destroyer. Except that's misleading. A Executor Class Star Dreadnought has twelve times the length, and something like 1000 times the internal volume of an Imperial Star Destroyer. It has something like 900 heavy weapons emplacements compared to the eight on it's smaller relatives. Each of these mounts eight guns. The deciding factor in how fast this ship can destroy a world by melting it's entire surface is HOW FAST IT CAN ORBIT IT. Obviously, this is not a ship powered by anything so mundane as a matter-antimater reactor. It's transforming mass into energy so fast that even neutronium would be a poor fuel source. So it's using exotic hypermatter that stores most of it's mass outside our casual existance. Any good scuttling charge uses all the available fuel to accelerate the destruction of the ship, so I concluded that in the event of a self-destruct being activated, they would touch off as much of the Hypermatter as could be realisticly done. The temporary luminosity of such a detonation could aproach that of a Blue giant star, and probably would melt large ice bodies in the outer solar system quite effectively.

For my next trick, I will produce the Spartan Laser and some Tanks. Boy, do I luv those tanks. Super-heavy and otherwise.

Because one of my friends just started to see the series (and dragged me along), we thought this up. I'd appreciate any help with it (especially if someone has seen this series as well).

"Screams... will fill the world. The music of the dead...
The barrier is breaking. Many worlds will intervine, one world will lose. Save what you can, before you lose yourself..."

-Quon Kisaragi (Alternate Version of an unknown Rahxephon universe). Her 'prophecy' (called 'The Music of the Dead' by those who know of it) was passed on from mouth to mouth (and from Internet blogger to blogger) an unknown time before the 23 Hours. Urban legend has it that her appearance was the result of a 'prelim run' of the CLULESS Virus that didn't (obviously) had the consequences of the Vanishing.

Urban legend also has it that the man who heard these words, the founder of the Avengers of Humanity, was a WPI student at the time, but there's no way to prove it (other than rumours of said founder being seen with a Fiction girl with a white vest and pink hair-apparently the only one he can tolerate).

------

"The cathergorical dissassembling of the dimension known as the 'Core Line', especially the wild variety of Alternates in it, reflects the instability of the human psyche, and its ability to create and modify, according to its desires.
Case in point, the so-called 'Fan Fictions'. The reason they exist is because people want to change what they see in a series to conform to what they felt at the time..."

-Itsuki Kisaragi (nee Kamina) on his thesis: "Inconfortations of Reality: Fictions, Core Line and Alt Verses, Pre- and Post-Vanishing".

Last edited:

A new Mecha-related feat, the idea by Ravage_mk2 and thinking about the 'Trump Card' attack.

Although I've seen a similar thing in one other game ('Mechwarrior 3'), and the name of it is...

ALPHA STRIKE.
You let them have it. With ALL barrels.

PreRequisites: Mecha Weapons Proficiency, Attack Bonus of 3+.
Benefits: The Alpha Strike ability is enabled with an Action Point (used at the beginning of the character's turn). After that, if the character goes for the full attack option, he can unleash all of the mecha's weapons on one target (and just one. Distance, AoO rules and any collateral damage still apply, as well).

Morgan Keyes

First Post
War Pig Draft

I have been working on this and similar vehicles for my notes in a somewhat stalled attempt at an X-COM -esque game.

I use D20 Mecha for the design system but have tried to write it in the format seen in D20 Modern.

Ground Resupply Vehicle (GRV; aka, "War Pig") Mk. I

This vehicle is a Special Forces field expedient modification of an LMTV cargo truck to act as a "mothership" for long-range patrol groups of GMVs (Ground Mobility Vehicles; modified HMMWVs). The War Pig features a cut down cab and the cargo bed altered to handle an average load of 36-40 fuel cans, 20-24 water cans, four GMV tires, plus various racks for ammunition. Normally a sheet of plywood is put atop the water/fuel cans and personal gear, MREs and other items are secured on top of that. There is a crane mounted to the left rear to move things like 55 gallon drums. A standard cargo trailer was also modified with an 18" tongue for better swing capability to increase overall cargo capacity (+5000 lbs). For self-defense the GRV has a pintel on the rear deck able to accept a .50 cal machinegun or a Mk. 19 (or Mk. 47) grenade launcher. In addition there are several swing arms up front (at least three; passenger and at each forward corner of the cargo bed,...maybe more) which can mount weapons like the M240 machinegun.

While the first GRVs were backyard mechanic jobs, purpose-built prototypes are out for test and eval. Some enhancements include a space frame cab with half door armor and a roof turret; improved modular racks for ammo, water, fuel, rations, and personal gear; space for four GMV tires; a multi-position electrical crane; DC to AC power converter; slide-out trays and racks in frame assembly; ballistic windshield; armor protection of components like battery, fuel, and engine; compressed air tanks relocated and equipped with retractable hoses for tools and tires; improved communications and intercom; and a diesel auxilary power unit.

Crew: 1 Passengers: 4-6 (yes, can hold more but figure normal load given cargo) Cargo: 5000 lbs Init: -3 Maneuver: -4 Top Speed: 58 mph (102(10)) Defense: 8 Hardness: 5 Hit Points: 42 Size: H

Accessories: Cargo Crane, Tire Inflation System, Secure Tactical Radio, GPS mount, Trailer Hitch

Weapons: 3 medium swing arms (cab passenger, both forward cargo bed corners)(typically hold SAW or GPMG like M249, M240, or Mk. 48), and one heavy pintel (cargo bed)(hold up M2 .50 cal heavy machinegun or Mk. 19 or Mk. 47 automatic grenade launcher).

mk47-1.jpg
(Mk. 47 "Striker" Advanced Lightweight Grenade Launcher)

Options: IR Headlights, modified XM1082 cargo trailer (+5000 lbs cargo; additional -1 to both Initiative and Handling and drop top speed to ~50 mph (88(9)) )

(Those for X-COM are Mk. II and Mk. III versions. This includes improved power plants, electro-thermal propellant weapons based on the XM307 and GAU-19 and others, and other bleeding-edge gear that one can get as part of an international black project group with access to recovered and re-engineered/re-imagined Over-Tech.)

Last edited:

I like it. My idea for the 'War Pig', (or at least the AoH War Pig) was very dementedly different, a sort of (heavily) modified bus (one of those with two sections joined together by an accordion sleeve) for covert supply transportation.

Also, I know that it might be a series that not a lot of people might have seen, but I'd like an opinion on what I added about Rahxephon (the 'Song of the Dead' 'prophecy').

Last edited:

NEW MECHA GEAR

E7-MW ‘LFO’ MECHA KNIFE.

High-tech, mecha-sized knives, sharpened to a near-monofilament edge, balanced and designed as boomerangs. Because of this, the knives have a high chance of returning if thrown at a target, and can cut thru most kinds of mecha armor like butter. These knives are the standard-issue weapons of the Light Finding Operation-class mecha.

They can be deployed or retracted in their sheaths as a free action.

While held, the knives convert the mecha’s slam attack into a claw attack that deals slashing damage. The amount of damage is based on the mecha’s size: Large 6d8, Huge 8d8, Gargantuan 10d8, and Colossal 12d8. The claws have a critical threat range of 19–20.
The claws are one size category smaller than the mecha’s size category.

If thrown, the E7-MW Knife has a range increment of 60 ft., and deals damage equal to its normal claw attack (equal Critical range, too). As well, the thrower must make a Reflex save, DC 15, to catch the knife as it returns. Failure means one of three things (GM’s call):

1) The thrower gets hit in the face by his own returning weapon. He can attempt avoid being struck by making a Reflex save against DC 10.

2) The Knife lands 1d4 squares away from his position in a random direction (and might probably hit someone standing there-they can makea Reflex save as well).

3) The Knife lands in a randomly determined square adjacent to him.

Equipment Slots: 1, must be hand (or arm if Large).
Activation: Attack action.
Range: Touch.
Target: Single target within reach or 600 ft. (if thrown).
Duration: Instantaneous.
Saving Throw: None.
Purchase DC: 12 + one-quarter the mecha’s base purchase DC.
Restriction: None.

‘HOT ROD’ WHEEL FEET.
The feet of the mecha have retractable wheels with independent motors. Although while deployed, they make the mecha look like an in-line skater, and they do not have the durability of tank threads, the ‘Hot Rod’ wheels trade this by giving the mecha unparallel land speed.
A mecha equipped with ‘Hot Rod’ Wheel Feet has its base land speed increased by 15 feet.

Equipment Slots: 2, must be boots.
Activation: Free action.
Range: Personal.
Target: You.
Duration: Persistent.
Purchase DC: 8 + one-quarter the mecha’s base purchase DC.

One other piece that I thought of:

ANCHORING BOLTS.
A set of bolts deploy explosively from the soles of the mecha’s feet, anchoring it to the ground. Originally installed to provide stability while firing heavy weapons, the Anchoring Bolts have become standard to mecha designs that require constant secure footing (artic exploration/combat and starship defense mechas, for example).
The Anchoring Bolts, when deployed, provide the mecha with a +8 bonus on all checks involving stability, such as resisting bull rush attempts and trip attacks. However, the mecha cannot move while they’re deployed (and will most surely damage whatever it’s standing on if it tries to).
If used in melee combat, the Anchoring Bolts create 1d4 damage, and can ignore 10 points of hardness (but the awkwardness of using them in this fashion reflects in a -2 penalty to the attack roll).

Equipment Slots: 2, must be boots.
Activation: Free action.
Range: Personal.
Target: You.
Duration: Persistent.
Purchase DC: 8 + one-quarter the mecha’s base purchase DC.

And finally, because my friends wanted me to add 'Rahxephon' to this setting:

SAW (Sonic Assault Weapon) MODEL 27 ( ‘The Song’ )
A highly experimental weapon that was recently developed, the SAW is aimed towards two fronts: riot control and standard combat, and it deals with this by means of focused sonics. For this, the SAW-27 has two firing modes: the ‘Soprano’ mode, which fires an omnidirectional sonic wave that is meant to stun anything living (and able to listen) that is standing around the mecha, and the ‘Aria’ mode, which fires a concentrated line of sound towards one single target-resulting in a powerful concussive wave.

The SAW-27 is a package deal consisting of two items: a sonic generator and a combination resonance chamber/projector. The reason the weapon has obtained its nick-name ( ‘The Song’ ) is because, although the generator itself (the bulkiest part of the package) can be installed anywhere within the mecha, most manufacturers have made a (somewhat unconscious) decision to install the resonance chamber in the mecha’s head, usually covered with an armor plate that slides out of the way when active-giving the impression of the mecha ‘opening its mouth’.

In Coreline, the SAW-27 is produced solely by Diggers Technologies (with help given in the resonance chamber design by Georgia Tech), although other companies have started to develop other, less powerful variants. Urban legend surrounding the design of ‘The Song’ (especially its unusual position in the mecha’s body) mentions such things as being (extremely) reverse-engineered Mulian technology (the ‘27’ in the designation standing for the year of their home ‘verse, 2027).

Rules-wise, the SAW-27 in ‘Soprano’ mode affects a circle of twice the mecha’s reach (meaning that if a mecha has 10 ft. reach, the circle if of 20 ft. starting from the mecha). All targets inside the circle must make a Fort save, DC 18, or be stunned for 1d6 rounds (critical failure will make them be Nauseated for the same amount). Targets with proper ear protection can have a bonus to this save or negate the effects altogether.

The SAW-27 in ‘Aria’ mode deals 12d6 of Concussion damage with a successful ranged attack (critical range 20), and additionally any targets hit must make a Fort save, DC 20, or be deafened for 1d4 rounds after being hit (critical failure will have them Stunned as well for the same amount of time). Targets with proper ear protection can have a bonus to this save or negate it altogether.

Equipment Slots: 2, one of which must be Helmet.
Activation: Attack action.
Range Increment/Range: 120 feet (focused beam), or twice the mecha’s reach (‘Soprano’ mode).
Target: Single target within 12, 000 feet, or (mecha’s reach x2) circle.
Duration: Instantaneous/Persistent.
Saving Throw: None or Fort (see text).
Purchase DC: 25.
Restriction: Military (+3).

Last edited:

Two new Fiction characters:

23 Hours. That's 23 hours that I thought I was part of that goo, y'know? That none of this was real. They had to restrain me and sedate me for some of those, personal damages and all. Some I'm still paying off.

I mean, seriously, when I saw the DVD cases, my mind was: 'no way. My life, Second Impact, NERV, EVERYTHING was only some freaking ANIME SERIES?!?'

Then the JSDF sent for one of those other Fictions (phht!) that sounded like me. It was Mireille Bouquet.

And if there is one other person out there who can see in your eye and tell you that you weren't in some trauma-related hallucination because of a GSW and becoming primordial soup, dammit, *I* still have to find her.

So I got 'reactivated', on the rank I had in NERV, with the crew I worked with. I know that there's a version of NERV out there, and that one of 'me' works for it, and right now I tell you, she can keep the job, because there's no way in Hell I'm going back-not with *him* still in charge.

And so, here I am. Misato Katsuragi, Major, Japanese Self-Defense Forces, at your service. What's the matter?

Misato_Katsuragi.jpg

Misato Katsuragi

(Female Human Charismatic Hero 3/Field Officer 7): CR 10; Medium-size humanoid (Human); HD 3d6+3 plus 7d8+7; hp 50; Mas 12; Init +2; Spd 30 ft.; Defense 17, touch 17, flat-footed 15 (+2 Dex, +5 class); BAB +8; Grap +8; Atk +8 melee (1d4, unarmed strike) or +10 ranged (2d6, H&K USP); Full Atk +8/+3 melee (1d4, unarmed strike) or +10/+5 ranged (2d6, H&K USP); FS 5 ft. by 5 ft.; AL Shinji Ikari, NERV; SV Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +5; AP 20; Rep +8; Str 10, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 8, Cha 16.

Occupation: Military (class skills: Drive, Knowledge [tactics]).

Skills: Bluff +16, Computer Use +9, Diplomacy +18, Drive +8, Gather Information +18, Intimidate +16, Knowledge (current events) +10, Knowledge (tactics) +17, Profession +5, Read/Write English, Read/Write German, Read/Write Japanese, Read/Write Mandarin, Sense Motive +6, Speak English, Speak German, Speak Japanese, Speak Mandarin.

Feats: Advanced Firearms Proficiency, Armor Proficiency (light, medium), Combat Martial Arts, Educated (Knowledge [current events] and Knowledge [tactics]), Personal Firearms Proficiency, Point Blank Shot, Renown, Simple Weapons Proficiency, Trustworthy.

Talents (Charismatic Hero): Charm (males), coordinate.

Class Features (Field Officer): August leadership, leadership, tactical expertise, tactical mastery, uncanny survival.

Possessions: H&K USP (.45 autoloader), various personal possessions, ‘Eleanor’.

+Gone in 60 Seconds “Eleanor” (2000)

GONE_IN_60_SECONDS-10.jpg

The ‘Eleanor’ used in the Bruckheimer-produced remake of ‘Gone in 60 Seconds’ was a (slightly modified) 1967 Shelby Mustang GT-500. This four-speed manual is powered by a potent V8 engine. The Mustang is two squares wide and four squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 3, Cargo Capacity: 250 lb., Initiative: -1, Maneuver: +0, Top Speed: 299 (30), Defense: 9, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 34, Size: Large, Purchase DC: 32, Restriction: Lic (+1)

---------------------------------

The Scenario, as a whole, hasn’t changed.

You might think that now that I’m here, here where there is no way to trigger Third Impact, where there’s lots of technologies that can counter the Evangelions, where there’s militaries that can invade NERV in the blink of an eye, and where there’s lots of Alternates of Yui walking around, I would quit the Scenario.

I haven’t, and I won’t… EVER… quit. Because, you see, there might be no way to trigger Third Impact world-wide, but there’s ways to obtain the same result in a lower scale, ways that I’m researching, ways that I plan to acquire in due time.

The technologies? THAT swings both ways, my friend. They can be acquired, countered back, with some imagination, even defeated with lower tech.

And the militaries? Let’s just say, I’m working on that angle.

And Yui, you think? The answer is simple. They’re Yui, but they’re not *MY* Yui. And until I get *MY* Yui back, believe me, I won’t quit.

The Scenario, as a whole, hasn’t changed. It just needs some… adaptation.

Gendoikari.jpg

Gendo Ikari

(Male Human Dedicated Hero 1/Charismatic Hero 3/Negotiator 10): CR 14; Medium-size humanoid (Human); HD 1d6 plus 3d6 plus 10d8; hp 55; Mas 10; Init +1; Spd 30 ft.; Defense 16, touch 16, flat-footed 15 (+1 Dex, +5 class); BAB +8; Grap +7; Atk +7 melee (1d3-1 non-lethal, unarmed strike) or +10 ranged (2d6, Glock 17); Full Atk +7/+2 melee (1d3-1 non-lethal, unarmed strike) or +10/+5 (2d6, Glock 17); FS 5 ft. by 5 ft.; AL NERV; SV Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +11; AP 32; Rep +11; Str 8, Dex 12, Con 10, Int 15, Wis 14, Cha 16.

Occupation: Entrepreneur (bonus class skills: Bluff, Diplomacy).

Skills: Bluff +22, Computer Use +12, Diplomacy +22, Disguise +5, Gamble +4, Gather Information +21, Intimidate +21, Investigate +5, Knowledge (arcane lore) +11, Knowledge (behavioral sciences) +11, Knowledge (current events) +11, Knowledge (theology and philosophy) +11, Listen +5, Profession +13, Read/Write English, Read/Write German, Read/Write Japanese, Read/Write Mandarin, Sense Motive +14, Speak English, Speak German, Speak Japanese, Speak Mandarin, Spot +5.

Feats: Alertness, Attentive, Confident, Deceptive, Educated (Knowledge [arcane lore], Knowledge [behavioral sciences], Knowledge [current events] and Knowledge [theology and philosophy]), Personal Firearms Proficiency, Renown, Simple Weapons Proficiency, Trustworthy, Windfall.

Talents (Dedicated Hero): Empathy.

Talents (Charismatic Hero): Charm (females), fast-talk.

Class Features (Negotiator): Conceal motive, no sweat, react first, sow distrust, talk down all opponents.

Possessions: Glock 17 (9mm autoloader), various personal possessions, Jaguar XJ Sedan.

Last edited:

Verec

First Post
Nice Eva characters, too bad the kids probably have so much variation as to make them almost impossible to pin down.
926632_20061130_thumb003.jpg

What's the matter suckers? Ain't you ever seen the Finger of God before? -Master Sergent Avery J. Johnson just after the first deployment of Spartan Lasers in large numbers.
While previously energy weapons were presumed to be beyond Cortana's capability to build, the appearance of the first L-2 was a shock for everyone in the military community. Everyone who's seen it has commented on the shear power of the weapon, powered by a micro fusion reactor that depletes itself after just four shots. Most weapons designers think Cortana designed the monster just to settle the score once and for all, and inform the Salusians that Yes, she does have the bigger gun. Others see this weapon as the logical answer to the many heavily armored threats facing the Pan-African state, including Genom's Boomers
Few intact Spartan Lasers exist outside the control of their creator, and those that do use a nearly irreplaceable power source. Washu is believed to be in possession of at least one but this may be a gift, as some sources indicate that she is on friendly terms with the AI.

Neo-African National Armories L-2 SSE Spartan Laser
10d8 damage,
Critical-
range increment 150',
Damage type Fire,
Single shot,
4 round internal magazine,
Size Huge,
weight 45 lbs,
Purchase DC 24, Restriction Mil(+3)

Special Qualities: Charging and Penetration: It takes a full round action to fire the Spartan Laser. When the trigger is pulled, a targeting laser shoots down the barrel, and paints the target for the shooter's benefit. The first target in line is lit up, and the shooter receives a +1 bonus to hit this person or vehicle. Shots from the Spartan Laser are so powerful that not only do they ignore 10 points of hardness but they can go right through a person or vehicle and keep on going, potentially taking several targets in one shot! Against targets without any hardness, pick a line, and make an attack roll against each person in that line, until five people have been hit. For each person in between you and the target you are rolling to hit at the start of the round, you take a -2 penalty to target them, maximum of -10. Against vehicles or other objects with hardness greater than 10, complete penetration of the armor only happens on a natural 20. Since the view is typically blocked by the object you just shot, all attempts to target foes on the other side of the tank are at a -10 penalty. Striking any armored surface counts as two people for the purposes of determining how many attacks remain.

Yes, very complicated rules for a very complicated weapon. It shoots through things, did you expect this to be easy? It's primarily a mecha-vehicle killer, but it's damned effective against non-hardened targets as well, even if it has linear damage instead of splash.

Last edited:

Remove ads