CORELINE (D20 Modern/D20 BESM Setting).

Aquarius Alodar

First Post
OTOH-I wrote a new story for this. It's a Vanishing survivor talking about his experience and what he feels about this setting. I haven't posted it here (yet) because it's a Cluster F Bomb.

Browsing deviantART

Cue comeback:

"Hm.

Scared? *shrug*

Me? (link) *grin*

SCARED?

Says you, neurotypicals.

(link)

You want to find *any* kind of peace and quiet down here, you either go down a little island off the Philippines - if you can stand their rules - or out past New Zealand way off the Nipponese side, there's another archipelago there - interesting, if you can stand what is a form of cockfighting being the main entertainment - or you can commission or build your own little pocket world if you have the money or tools (and pray that nobody comes banging too soon, for whatever reason) *That* is what I call surviving."

- The response of one [Post-Vanishing] individual to the above. December 7th, 10 Post-Vanishing.

Aquarius Alodar

First Post
Gazzetter feed re British Isles, Overview - According to the street word, Daniel McGregor Dare seems to be operating La Resistance out of Birmingham ....Interplanet Space Fleet having made many, many covert launches to southern Venus and elsewhere during the Hours. It's rumored some kind of backroom deal was cut with the Doctor or Commander Andred to get access to Galifrey for purposes of resettling certain....refugees.

Certain of the Thomsonverse seem also to be involved with the effort. Logos Fictions w/the powers of Toons....creepy, IMHO.

Last edited:

Rappy

First Post
Sorry I haven't been as active here lately, but I lost all my work on an another one of my projects due to a corrupted OpenOffice save, so I've mainly been trying to repair that damage. I'm still around for this stuff, though, and I'll try to have a fluff piece at least before the week's out.

Hi, Rappy. It's good to see you, and sure, take your time.

As for Aquarius... well, to be honest, the only thing that I have dabbled on is on London, and a few ideas about Scotland (Rappy has added the most-I think the most I've said is that the Hadrian Wall is rebuilt (as in Neil Marshall's 'Doomsday) and the wilderness inside is a modernized Claymore).

So any ideas are well-accepted. I think that Dan Dare would be the UNSC's foremost expert in Venus, though. Not just his old nemesis, but every evil Faction with a powerbase in Venus-Dan Dare knows something about it.

As for the F-SWTI of Tokyo, Japan, there *is* a name that I found that I think describes working on that madhouse. It is a name that they took because it resembles that of a much-heard-about (even if secret) division within the Imperium's Holy Inquisition.

And that is the 'Doomwatch'.

Last edited:

Aquarius Alodar

First Post
Hi, Rappy. It's good to see you, and sure, take your time.

As for Aquarius... well, to be honest, the only thing that I have dabbled on is on London, and a few ideas about Scotland (Rappy has added the most-I think the most I've said is that the Hadrian Wall is rebuilt (as in Neil Marshall's 'Doomsday) and the wilderness inside is a modernized Claymore).

So any ideas are well-accepted. I think that Dan Dare would be the UNSC's foremost expert in Venus, though. Not just his old nemesis, but every evil Faction with a powerbase in Venus-Dan Dare knows something about it.

As for the F-SWTI of Tokyo, Japan, there *is* a name that I found that I think describes working on that madhouse. It is a name that they took because it resembles that of a much-heard-about (even if secret) division within the Imperium's Holy Inquisition.

And that is the 'Doomwatch'.

With regards to Atlanta (Lich King) and Colorado (Burning Legion) (both IIRC)......their respective messes just got messier. Our bunch seems to have formed some kind of........cabal with theirs.

As for the Kingdom of Orlando....it does have an outpost doesn't it? I believe Rappy forgot about that...;)

Last edited:

Remove ads