Cosmography Wallpaper

Marcus

First Post
I have just put it up on my desktop, many thanks it nice to have a change.

Looking forward to more in the future.

Regards

Marcus

ax0n

First Post
Thanks for the positive feedback, Marcus. I hope you enjoy them.

If you are interested I've uploaded new versions. Some people complained that the old versions were a bit to 'in your face' so I've toned down the logos a bit. :)

thesilentbard

First Post
I like the background as well, it's very nice. It has a sci-fi feel (planets always make me think of sci-fi :)) and reminds me of one of my favourite computer games, Homeworld.

The font is also very good.

ax0n

First Post
Thanks

Thanks Christoph, hope you enjoy. :)

BTW, did you ever get a look over those changes we sent you for your APM?

thesilentbard

First Post
If you mean the mails I got from you and Khorod, yes.

I'm thinking about a way to update it to feel more d20 like.
I'm also wondering if I should add a shadow plane thing (I love the shadow plane :p).

The prime would have a negative version (using rules similar to the shadowplane). Both would then be surrounded by the ethereal plane (the one described in my document), to which I would add a sort of deep ethereal, from where one could access a sort of astral plane (that would be the one linking the different prime/shadow/ethereal). I'm not sure I'll keep the positive/negative energy thing in the astral part.

I'll be getting rid of the PS references. Outsiders will be inhabitants of alternate primes.

But I'm not sure at all how much time I'll need. I cannot give any deadlines of any sort.

ax0n

First Post
But I'm not sure at all how much time I'll need. I cannot give any deadlines of any sort.

That's OK: It sound really promising and I'm looking forward to reading your final version. If it doesn't make it for the 1st Edition I'm sure we can put in the second. :)

Remove ads