• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cowboy Bebop D20 ?!?

Alaska Roberts

First Post
Ok, new addiction, what can I say. Does anyone know if there is a plan for a d20 rpg? or any RPG? I think this would be a fun idea for a game and not difficult to do.

Comments? Ideas? General Commotion?

Just a thought

Alaska

Alaska Roberts

First Post
Well alrighty then pardner..... Just kidding.

Um well actually I was talking about Cowboy Bebop the Anime series. If you knew that, then nevermind, but I don't see how it would fit.

I guess this was the wrong page to post this on. Maybe I'll try the main board.

Alaska

kibbitz

First Post
Not without merit, but even with the movie, the 26 ep series and info from websites, how much material would anyone have to work with anyway?

jhilahd

Explorer
I don't know of anyone doing it, but there are currently plenty of systems(in place) that you could use to make adaptions to it.

Spycraft is the first and foremost that comes to mind. Add a little bit of Dragonstar or Star Wars to the mix and you'll have Bebop.

I still think that Feng Shui is the better system for this setting, only because it's more kinetic than the d20 can produce at this time. And so many of the character arch types are in place.

:cool:

Cornelius

First Post
Try Big Eyes Small Mouth (BESM)! I've found that it works great for any anime-inspired game that may be too over-the-top for d20. I ran a game based on the setting of Final Fantasy VI with it last year, and it was a huge success!

Remove ads