• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cracks in the Crimson Cage

eamon

Explorer
Great thread topic.

Alas, I will not be reading it at least for a while in case I have a chance to play it first. I don't like reading modules before I play them, if possible. It spoils the surprise and excitement for me.
Yeah, it's so much more fun if you don't know what's going to happen :).

Riastlin

First Post
Yeah, it's so much more fun if you don't know what's going to happen :).

QFT. Sadly, I rarely get the chance to be a player (am almost always the DM) which at least has the benefit of allowing me to peruse most of the adventures should I want to -- though I tend to shy away from the low level ones unless I'm specifically looking for something.

At any rate, I dl'd both the epic adventures and plan to continue doing so. I was particularly glad to see Arvandor and Carceri getting some attention as there's a good chance that my campaign (assuming it survives that long) will be going there during the epic tier. Of course, the PCs are only at level 12 right now, but its never too early to start planning.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads