• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Craig Kilborn Leaves the Late, Late Show

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
So who will now follow Letterman?

Personally, I think someone like Janeane Garofalo or Tina Fay might be worth considering...

Fast Learner

First Post
My impression was that it wasn't really Craig's choice, that CBS dumped him (this is from stories over the last several months). Anyone heard that or something different (besides what's in the press release)?

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Fast Learner said:
My impression was that it wasn't really Craig's choice, that CBS dumped him (this is from stories over the last several months). Anyone heard that or something different (besides what's in the press release)?
The story I read said that he was leaving despite good ratings for that timeslot. Usually that means that it is his choice, not the network's.

As far as replacements go, my vote is for Hal. I think we need a late night talk show host who doesn't wear pants. Just call it equal representation for the pantless minority of America.

Last edited:

Ah, Hal: Voice of the Pantsless.

Is there any word that Kilborn was fired? I'd heard that he basically got canned from the Daily Show because he never got along with series creator Lizz Winstead. I'd heard other stories in which the common thread is that, basically, he isn't much fun to work with.

Tina Fey would be good; she seems kinda like the female version of Kilborn.

Harp

First Post
Tarrasque Wrangler said:
...I'd heard other stories in which the common thread is that, basically, [Kilborn] isn't much fun to work with.

Tina Fey would be good; she seems kinda like the female version of Kilborn.

Meaning she isn't much fun to work with? Can't speak to that, but I like the selection. She's funny, in a pleasingly snarky way.

Remove ads