Creating Enjoyable Puzzles for Role Playing Games

Once a month, EN5ider and TRAILseeker share a system-neutral article, usually one dealing with advice for running a great roleplaying game. In Creating Enjoyable Puzzles for Role Playing Games Carl Heyl shows you how to create enjoyable puzzles for your games. It's all too easy to stop a game in its tracks, or throw off any sense of immersion. The advice in this article gives tips on creating organic, fun puzzles which don't interrupt your game. Illustrated by Sade.

Once a month, EN5ider and TRAILseeker share a system-neutral article, usually one dealing with advice for running a great roleplaying game. In Creating Enjoyable Puzzles for Role Playing Games Carl Heyl shows you how to create enjoyable puzzles for your games. It's all too easy to stop a game in its tracks, or throw off any sense of immersion. The advice in this article gives tips on creating organic, fun puzzles which don't interrupt your game. Illustrated by Sade.

To get this article, head on over to either EN5ider or TRAILseeker (depending on your system of choice) and become a patron! The article is available for both publications.

puzzles.jpg

Syntallah

First Post
Is the Patreon site having issues? I go to login and it just takes me to the become-a-patron page. I have no option to download this new article...

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Is the Patreon site having issues? I go to login and it just takes me to the become-a-patron page. I have no option to download this new article...

I assume from that that you are a patron? Are you checking the correct one (EN5ider or TRAILseeker?)

Might be worth double checking your pledge went through OK. If it did, and you still can't download it, I'll see what I can figure out.

Syntallah

First Post
I assume from that that you are a patron? Are you checking the correct one (EN5ider or TRAILseeker?)

Might be worth double checking your pledge went through OK. If it did, and you still can't download it, I'll see what I can figure out.

Affirmative on the Patron, yes. I got an email receipt from [Patreon <bingo@mail132-17.atl131.mandrillapp.com>] saying they have processed my support, but my bank website says the charge is still 'pending'. I'll check again tomorrow...

Thanks for the reply.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads