• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Creative Exercise: The Sovereign Dominion of Eyros

Sarellion

Explorer
The arcaneum was my idea. I worked from Abi´s post that spells are standardized, that´s all. His was a whole different point of the story, he spoke about the standardization system ad I assume he didn´t care about the organization behind it.

And yes Eyros army of 75% hobgblins would probably contradict a lot as there are posts about military duty and the number of major races. But if you want to, go ahead. Could be mostly mercenaries as mor and more people are shirking their duties.

Sarellion

Explorer
I said that the gnomes are police and secret police, more like FBI and NSA. Something like all law enforcement agencies in the U.S. rolled into one.

And the arcaneum is not a magic powerhouse, they have a small not specified number of magicians trained in defense of their charges. But twenty for the whole empire seems a little bit low and making them all first or second level is.. ah well.

Last edited:

Remove ads