Creature Catalog unavailable

Airos

First Post
I've been getting a connection reset error when trying to load the Creature Catalog for the last day. I'm using Firefox 32.0.1, but I also attempted to load the site with IE 11.0.11 without any success. I've tried both using the link from the forum index as well as copy-pasting the url directly into my browser.

Something's borked.

edit: For the sake of being thorough, I double-checked with my firewall disabled, without any luck.

Last edited:

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
I can't get to the CC, either (including the admin page). Given that EN World itself is up, I wonder if the CC database is down again. [MENTION=52905]darjr[/MENTION], do you have time to look at this?

KojiroJames

First Post
I can likewise confirm that the Creature Catalog is inaccessible. I've been trying to get into it since last night when I felt the urge to look some critters up.

darjr

I crit!
It needs to be moved. However the code needs to be modified to a newer version of php to be moved. That's only part of it. The server its on isn't stable at the moment. I'm working on it.

Airos

First Post
It needs to be moved. However the code needs to be modified to a newer version of php to be moved. That's only part of it. The server its on isn't stable at the moment. I'm working on it.

Thank you very much for the update. Your work does not go unappreciated.

As an aside to anyone else happens to pop into this thread while it's undergoing maintenance, Archive.org has a fairly recent snapshot.

Remove ads