Creature Catalog unavailable

Airos

First Post
I'm unable to access the Archive.org snapshots due to a "Page cannot be crawled or displayed due to robots.txt" error, so I'd be interested to know if there has been any luck/progress in restoring the database.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
If there are a few conversions in particular you're looking for, we may be able to find them for you in the forum. Or else Cleon has a great many downloaded. Come on by the General Monster Talk CC forum and ask!

Airos

First Post
If there are a few conversions in particular you're looking for, we may be able to find them for you in the forum. Or else Cleon has a great many downloaded. Come on by the General Monster Talk CC forum and ask!

Thank you for that information. I think I've downloaded, (i.e. copy/pasted into LibreOffice), all the conversions I need, I was just having a hiccup when attempting to share the stats of Dracula with another forum. I've also found 99% of the time, if I know the name of what I am looking for, a quick search for "[monster name] ENWorld" on google finds the correct conversion thread within the first 5-6 results.

It also seems that Archive.org was having a hiccup, as their mirror does function now.

I probably should familiarize myself with that section of the forums at some point regardless.

Thanks again.

Remove ads