Crimson Tide- Silver Marshes Campaign

gabrion

First Post
Prof Yeti said:
" I would suggest something such as the Company of Travelers. Not the most inspiring but also neither agitating or inciting."

"Not to worry, such a simple name will leave our bold and heroic actions to speak on our behalf! If that's settled then I suppose we've little else to discuss. Now that that's been handled, I wonder when the High Priestess will return." Lance waits patiently.

wgreen

First Post
gabrion said:
"Not to worry, such a simple name will leave our bold and heroic actions to speak on our behalf!"

"And here I was hoping for 'Rhaine Alanadel and the Rhaine Alanadel Five,'" says the elf jokingly.

Prof Yeti

First Post
Dorn Grimaxe - Dwarven Ranger/Fighter

His shoulders slumping slightly, "Ungh....your sense of humor never ceases to amaze me." Shaking his head and tryinghard to hide the smile crawling across his face, "Must be something to height and bad jokes. They seem to go together so well."

Crimson Tide

First Post
As the conversations comes to an end, the door to the small dining area opens and Moonmistress Lurialar returns to the room holding an awkward cloth bundle in her arms. Walking to the table, she places it there and unfolds the corners of the cloth revealing the items within; two slender wands made of silveroak with golden runes etched down their length, a finely leather scrollcase with rolled parchment in six of the slots, an equally impressive leather potionbelt full of multi-hued vials, two quivers of silver tipped arrows, a shortspear whose silver blade is marked with the stamp of Mielikki, and lastly a finely crafted shortsword with dwarven writing etched onto the blade and hilt.

"I am sorry that these few things are all that we can offer you, but perhaps they will be enough to assist you still. The wands carry spells of healing within them and to activate them you merely have to invoke Selune's name and the magic stored within can be summoned. The scrolls allow their reader to dispel magical auras and to purge any curse that might come upon them. The potions marked with the stamp of Helm will grant the drinker increased strength and protection when applied to one's skin, those marked with the stamp of this house carry healing magic, and lastly those with the stamp of Milil grant an increase to one's reflexes and speed."

Sliding the two quivers to the side, the high priestess continued.

"The arrows speak for themselves and their tips will stop a Malarite, or a lycanthrope. The Warders of Mielikki have given us one of their spears, as have the Shields of Moradin. Both blades carry enchantments that should assist you in your dealings with those who follow the Beastlord."

Stepping away from the table, the high priestess produces one more scroll from a pouch on her side.

"This writ will allow you to purchase whatever mounts and traveling supplies that you need for your journey."

Placing the writ beside Sergeant Grimaxe, Moonmistress Lurialar stands aside letting you all examine the items as you see fit.

Prof Yeti

First Post
Dorn Grimaxe - Dwarven Ranger/Fighter

Feeling the truth behind her words, Dorn takes a moment to collect himself. With a low bow, uncharacteristic of the dwarf, he raises his eyes once again to meet hers. "Thank you, Ma'Lady! This will definately help in the trials ahead." With that he turns back towards both the items and the others around the table. "So shall we prepare and make our way, my friends?"

Last edited:

gabrion

First Post
"You're too kind to give us such gifts Moonmistress, but we will no doubt make good use of them. Thank you." Turning to the topic of their departure, Lance adds his voice to the growing consesus, "Yes it is time for us to leave. Life is like a song you know...the calm, still melodies are relaxing, but played too long they will simply put you to sleep. It's time we change our tune to something more upbeat, a marching tune if you will."

OOC:
[sblock]I'm fine with fast forwarding a bit, but that's just me.[/sblock]

Remove ads