• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Criteria for banner ads?

TanithT

First Post
I just saw an ad for what I presume is the Mormon religion, which struck me as mildly odd. What are the criteria for accepting banner ads on this site?

Personally I'd be tickled pink if Jack Chick had a banner ad here. It could go right to the Dark Dungeons pamphlet. :devil:

Dice4Hire

First Post
I think google does the majority of ads, so the site has little control over them

Your browsing history probably has more control, from what I have heard of google's targeted ads.

Holy Bovine

First Post
I just saw an ad for what I presume is the Mormon religion, which struck me as mildly odd. What are the criteria for accepting banner ads on this site?

Personally I'd be tickled pink if Jack Chick had a banner ad here. It could go right to the Dark Dungeons pamphlet. :devil:

If you do see an inappropriate ad make sure to find out the url it is linking to. Forward that to [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] and he can get it blocked.

Shucks, I regularly get Deseret Books ads on these pages. With the various violence & anger advertisements which show up, you find an ad about the Church of Jesus Christ to be inappropriate?

Remove ads