Critter Bits and Magic Recipes!

der_kluge

Adventurer
There's a whole chapter on this kind of stuff in the Artificer's Handbook.

It's all open game content, so feel free to add those entries to your list here.

ceratitis

First Post
phissssssssssssssss there goes my inflated ego :d

say how about adding a page or two about ways to conserve all these juicy (even dripping) bits. things like jars with gentle repose and more original ideas, in africa they wrap meats in bannana leaves which keeps it from spoiling and makes it tender as well.
Z

ceratitis

First Post
bump bi di bump bump

say boz, any chance of arranging that great word file of yours in alphabetical order and maybe even PDFing it with all the added bits?
i've been going through some of it and even if i use the excel sheet it takes a while to find the full entry.
Z

sjmiller

Explorer
ceratitis said:
say boz, any chance of arranging that great word file of yours in alphabetical order and maybe even PDFing it with all the added bits?
i've been going through some of it and even if i use the excel sheet it takes a while to find the full entry.
If I can get all the pertinent parts I can alphabetize the list and make the pdf. It doesn't take me long to do these things. It's practically what I do on a day to day basis at work.

Remove ads