Crossed Paths, Part IV

Inez Hull

First Post
Ehldannis will quickly search each room for secret doors while his companions investigate the other items. If nothing of interest comes to light, he suggests that the party goes down the northern passage to the double doors.

doghead

thotd
Marcus of the Roma.

"Tullius. Wait up a moment. Just in case."

Marcus moves cautiously into the room with the dead clerics. He carefully lifts a pendant from around a neck and tosses it out into the corridor. Assuming nothing happens, he repeats the process until all the pendants are lying outside the room.

"Right Tulluis, kick those things down the corridor would you."

When Tullius is finished, Marcus considers the room once more. He pulls out a knife. This place is giving me the creeps. He stops, and glances down at the skeletons again.

ooc: do any of them have weapons or anything?

Despaxas

First Post
Tullius complies with the request, looking a bit bemused. "Now what?"

OOC: Sorry about the absence, WoW drew me away from all else. I'm back now though.

Manzanita

First Post
Hey - I know I owe you an update. I'm feeling stressed out and anxious at the moment about some computer issues. The next post is kind of a biggie. I'll try to get it up really soon.

DarkMaster

First Post
Octar calmely removes an arrow from his quiver and slightly tense his bow with it. He keeps his eyes on the skeleton ready to act as Marcus approaches them.

Remove ads