• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[CRPGs] I have found the Nirvana of CRPGs!

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Ok, my Will o' the Wisp Voodoo Princess has reached 35th level.
Cone of Annoyance has become my favourite spell and currently I am wielding +17 Pronged Serrated Bandyclef. Oh, and when I was writing this I suddenly saw +24 Pronged Vicious Longsword at shop and just had to buy it.

;)

This is future of crgp:s indeed. :)

NiTessine

Explorer
Poketoke, my greater gnome mu-fu monk has already reached 44th level. And I've got less than an hour left 'till I'll hit Act VI.
And I've got a +23 Steely Vicious Bandyclef! Ph34r m3 1337 94m|n9 5k|11z!!!

DMaple

First Post
Is there a D20 conversion of this excellent game yet?

I have to know the in game effects of "Slime Finger" and "Cone of Annoyance".

And what the heck is a "Cheese Elemental"?

Last edited:

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Grumdrig L10 Gyrognome Runeloremaster

I have exterminated the Xorns (twice in a row), The Red Dragons, and The Eagle Scouts.

I have a +2 Serrated Broadsword, Tower sheild, and -1 Mildewed Scale Mail Helm

I'm up to a L5 Rabbit Punch spell, but my Mulligan needs more work.

And I'm still on the prologue

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Hehe, I have reached 38th level in act III and my +25 Venomed Polished Morning Star is doing some real damage.

I am seeking the Lucky Cobble.

Oh, and I've met many imaginary demon lords. Now, why can't I have exp for those in 3ed D&D.

This game hasn't crashed on me even once, though Explorer and you-name-it-Windows software has taken a hit in these three days. This is something all computer games should come to. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that user is not ruining game's perfect functions.

Oh, now, all I need is players now, who don't ruin my plots in roleplaying games, but it's an inperfect world I live in. :p

Ace

Adventurer
Piratecat said:
It distills everything I love about RPGs into one small program.

Go here: www.progressquest.com

Download the file, run the program, and I guarantee you'll find this to be the best RPG for the money you've ever played!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Thanks Pirate cat! That is the funniest bit of satire I seen in a long time.

Isida KepTukari

First Post
Heh, I've killed greater bunnies, sold hobgoblin knees, and am currently to "Fetch me a canoe". Can't wait to see what this is going to look like in the morning...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads