• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[CRPGs] I have found the Nirvana of CRPGs!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Baby Tippytoes is now 47th level! Man, she's buff... her favorite spell is "animate tunic", and she's using a +26 serrated dancing bandyclef. Cool!

Broken Fang

First Post
OK...Mad Dog Dancing the Trans-Kobold Battle-Felon is now adventuring! Man there were way to many classes to choose from...I wonder when the "This class sucks" posts will start! :D

KChagga

First Post
This game is great! The only thing that would make it better would be to see a little animation of your character doing things in the corner of the screen.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Broken Fang said:
OK...Mad Dog Dancing the Trans-Kobold Battle-Felon is now adventuring! Man there were way to many classes to choose from...I wonder when the "This class sucks" posts will start! :D

Go to their message boards. It's filled with such things, including "How do I complete this quest?" posts.

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Piratecat said:
Baby Tippytoes is now 47th level! Man, she's buff... her favorite spell is "animate tunic", and she's using a +26 serrated dancing bandyclef. Cool!

That is so unfair. My voodoo princess hasn't learn that spell. Where did your character find it?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Zelda Themelin said:

That is so unfair. My voodoo princess hasn't learn that spell. Where did your character find it?

It's on the quest where you have to seek the Crystalline Orb. On the third screen, if you look inside the tree and talk to what you find there, you get a scroll with the spell on it. Cool, eh?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads