Crucible of Faith OOC - Players please read last post

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Goddess FallenAngel said:
Has anyone seen silentspace for a while?.... According to the above post, he should be back by now. Just curious.

Nope, according to his profile, he hasn't been online since 6-24. Hope everything's okay. . . .

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I'm enjoying interacting with you silentspace, hurry back!!

On to good news. I'm back from Gencon and catching up on posts!!

Keia

Okay, I am back finally and updated the IC thread.
Oh, and anyone seen Cannibal Kender lately? I'm going to have Amara go off on a plot thread by herself here if he's not playing anymore. Just wondering. :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Apparently so, without notifying his/her DMs.

You know BOTH of you have my email address, chat handles, phone numbers, etc. You could always ask for me to hunt down this stray kender.:)

Anyhow let me know if you want me to email him/her/it.

Thanks,
BS
PbP mod

Looking at his account, I can say he hasn't posted on the board 7-6-04, his last set of posts where in the following: Bourne Identity ** The Books **, The village of Prumen (PbP Game), The village of Prumen (PbP Game), Masks of Nyarlathotep: Chapter 1 (New York City), Planetouched Peril, Crucible of Faith ~ Chapter 1....

I'm guessing account issues so let me know what you want me to do ladies...

Last edited:

Guys, I have some bad news.

Unfortunately, I don't have nearly as much time as I thought I would to run this game. And, with the advent of my backup hard-drive crashing, I no longer have the DM notes I once did, so I was running off the top of my head. And... I am about to return to school (although I think I am slightly insane to do so, since I just got my associates degree ;)).

I can't really afford the time to run this anymore. I apologize heartily for this, but... I have to stop running this game. (I may have to drop some of my other PBP as well in the near future.)

So farewell, and happy gaming. I hope you enjoyed what little I was able to do, DMming-wise.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Sorry to hear that. I liked this game chemistry wise . . .though we were just getting started. Hope things ease up for you at some point and you pull this out of the mothballs!!

Keia

Remove ads